“Great value and close to Disney”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #9 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Arizona
“Great value and close to Disney”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have stayed at many nice hotels in my past travels and this one was decent. It's a no frills motel that is clean, convenient, and comfortable. The value can't be beat with free wifi, free parking, and free continental breakfast. It backs right up to California Adventure and is within very comfortable walking distance to Disney. The rooms had newer contemporary style furniture with flat screen tv's. I thought the size if the room was pretty standard. There was also a small microwave and fridge which was nice to have. Overall the rooms were very clean and housekeeping came everyday and refreshed our room. The motel itself was not bad in terms of noise level. You will hear the evening festivities of Disneyland but that's what happens when you are so close! Parking was not a problem but we also stayed during the week when there were less people. The pool area looked clean and well-kept. Overall the grounds were very clean. Staff was friendly and check in check out process was very quick. We booked on Expedia and had no issues. I felt safe at this motel with my family. I would come back and have already recommended this place to others.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

You are right on that we are a no frill motel. However, we try to provide the best amenities, service and price for our guests. With all the money our guests spend at Disneyland, we try our best to offer reasonable rate to stay with us while enjoying all the fun at Disney Resort. Thank you for staying and your kind words to your friends and family. We hope to see you soon.

Judy Pao for Alpine Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Oceanside, California
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed at the Alpine Inn for 4 nights on our trip to Disneyland and California adventure. The walk was a little more than I thought and may have been a little too much for our 4 year old but I enjoyed it. The room was very clean and housekeeping did a great job keeping up with it. The beds were so cozy! We didn't use the pool because I forgot our swimsuits and we probably wouldn't have had time anyway but we went to dip our feet in and it was nice and warm. Breakfast selection was minimal but definitely convenient to have a little snack before heading to the parks. We added another night and they were very accomodating. I'd definitely recommend Alpine Inn to friends/family and if we ever go back to disneyland I would most definitely stay there again!

Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving us with your feedback of the stay. We understand that after a long day at Disneyland, you need to have a good rest on a comfortable bed. We were very careful in selecting the mattresses for our guests. Our pool is set at comfortable 85F for our guests to take a dip year around. Please do remember to bring your bathingsuit to enjoy on your next visit with us. See you soon.

with warmest regards,
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We spent 4 nights at the Alpine Inn last week. It was affordable, clean and a close walk to Disneyland. All the staff were very friendly. The continental breakfast was nice, easy to grab and eat on the walk to the parks. Would recommend the Alpine Inn to anyone looking for a great price and great location. We will stay again on our next trip.

Dear guest,

It is so wonderful to learned that you had a great stay and will come back to visit us on your next trip to Disneyland. We strive to make your vacation memorable and glad that we have achieved our goal. Thank you and see your soon.

Gardnerville, Nevada
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We have stayed here for the past 15 years for our trips to Disneyland and have seen it change considerably. The rooms are clean and quiet. There is a pool that I have not ever taken advantage of but they do keep it clean. The breakfast items they have in the lobby each day are of a wide variety and there is something for everyone. During our recent stay, the internet connection in the room wasn't working properly but it was in the process of being fixed. There was a computer available in the lobby. I would recommend this for anyone looking to stay close to Disneyland. Additionally, they don't charge for parking, which is another plus.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear guest,

Wow, you have been our guest for 15 years. It is such a privilege to earn your loyalty. Now we need to work even harder to keep you coming back. Please stop in the next time you visit us. I would like to personally thank you.

With warmest regard,
unsure
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wonderful staff, very helpful, efficient and friendly. Clean well maintained rooms with microwave and mini refrigerator. Very Comfortable. Close walking distance to Disneyland, the Convention Center, and Garden Walk (great restaurants). Pool small but clean with seating. Easy access off Katella. Free continental breakfast available every morning, a definite plus for quick start mornings. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: A step above budget inns
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear guest,

Every time that we received a positive review, it just made our day. But more importantly, we knew that you had a wonderful vacation. Our wish is to make everyone's vacation memorable. In your case, we have done our job. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I should have known what I'd gotten myself into. The motel is situated off of the busy road, next to a rent a car lot, and under the power lines for the park. As you pull into the "court yard" you see what appears to be a pool, although it looks like it haven't been used in a decade. Apparently we "booked two rooms" therefore, we had to pay a $70 cancelation fee. After my wife and kids gave me the tounge lashing I deserved, we walked our gear up three flights of stairs to our miniature room. The room was very clean, a little noisy, but well kept and clean. The maid service did a great job throughout our stay. The motel is located about 20min (walking) from the park entrance. You also walk through what I will now call "Anaslime." Don't go the "cheap" route when booking a trip to Disneyland. Stay at one of the big boy hotels and do the right thing.

SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear guest,

I learned from my front desk manager that you had made 2 bookings through the internet and you only intended to book for 1 room. Our cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to arrival, my staff only followed the rule of this property. However, my staff offered you free crib for 4 nights at the value $40 and offered early check in at noon instead of 2PM. I am glad that you find our room to be clean and comfortable. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I appreciate you business.

Kilsyth South
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very budget friendly motel close to Disneyland theme parks. Nice quiet location and room had everything we needed at cost effective price. Staff also very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again if visiting Anaheim.

Room Tip: Our room was furthest from main road and on first floor. Nice and quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the review. Everyone at Alpine Inn are putting in 100% to make sure our guests have a nice comfortable stay after a long day at Disneyland. I am glad we were able to satify your need. I look forward to seeing you in the next visit to Disney Resort.