“Clark Griswold esq, with a view of the bigger resorts.”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #10 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I should have known what I'd gotten myself into. The motel is situated off of the busy road, next to a rent a car lot, and under the power lines for the park. As you pull into the "court yard" you see what appears to be a pool, although it looks like it haven't been used in a decade. Apparently we "booked two rooms" therefore, we had to pay a $70 cancelation fee. After my wife and kids gave me the tounge lashing I deserved, we walked our gear up three flights of stairs to our miniature room. The room was very clean, a little noisy, but well kept and clean. The maid service did a great job throughout our stay. The motel is located about 20min (walking) from the park entrance. You also walk through what I will now call "Anaslime." Don't go the "cheap" route when booking a trip to Disneyland. Stay at one of the big boy hotels and do the right thing.

• Stayed: October 2013
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear guest,

I learned from my front desk manager that you had made 2 bookings through the internet and you only intended to book for 1 room. Our cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to arrival, my staff only followed the rule of this property. However, my staff offered you free crib for 4 nights at the value $40 and offered early check in at noon instead of 2PM. I am glad that you find our room to be clean and comfortable. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I appreciate you business.

Judy Pao for Alpine Inn

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very budget friendly motel close to Disneyland theme parks. Nice quiet location and room had everything we needed at cost effective price. Staff also very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again if visiting Anaheim.

Room Tip: Our room was furthest from main road and on first floor. Nice and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the review. Everyone at Alpine Inn are putting in 100% to make sure our guests have a nice comfortable stay after a long day at Disneyland. I am glad we were able to satify your need. I look forward to seeing you in the next visit to Disney Resort.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This inn is in a walkable distance to the most tourist attractions, e.g. Disneyland, Golden Walk, etc. The room is clean and comfortable. I was staying on the first floor and it was not noisy. The staffs are helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear guest,

I am so happy to learn that you had a good stay with us. We are conveniently located and within walking distance to Disney Resort. With our clean room and comfortable beds, you will be ready to start another day of fun at Disneyland. Thank you and I look forwrd to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The pirce was great and a walking distance from Diseny Land ! we parked the car in the parking and walked to DL! I would highly recommend this place for anyone spending vacation in California Totally perfect for our Disneyland trip! Beds are VERY comfortable

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank World_Explorer1980
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving a kind review. We are a no frill property with great location, nice clean rooms, comfortable beds and affordable price. It is a thrill for all of us to see a positive review like yours. We are now more motivated and ready to give our 110%. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is not a 5star hotel but an average property which is clean and affordable near Disneyland. I stayed here with a family of 4 and we found this place reasonable. If you are looking for a property with luxury then ofcourse this is not for you but if you are looking for a good decent place to stay while on your trip to Disney or LA, then you can definitely stay here..... The room was clean and the bed comfortable to sleep... There were some good Indian restaurants also nearby so overall a good stay in a reasonable budget. Internet works fine... and ofcourse there is breakast also included in the stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank smartyn2k

Dear guest,

As the manager of the property, it is alawys pleasing to receive a positive review. We strive to provide excellent service to our guests at an afforadable price. Thank you for letting us know your stay and please visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The room was clean and bed was comfortable. They provided simple breakfast like muffins, buns and orange juice which I normally grab for my gal to eat as we walk to disneyland. Its a 15 to 20 min walk from the hotel. There's a 7-11 and ABC store nearby, so very convenient if you need to get anything. There's also some fastfood stores like subway across the street. I'm happy with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank floves

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. Our location, price and amanities sure make us one of the top choiced for travelers visiting Anaheim. We are continue to search for new ways to serve our guests better. Thank you and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Totally perfect for our Disneyland trip! Beds are VERY comfortable. Best night sleep I have had in a hotel in a long time! Very quiet, pool was great for a mid day Disneyland break. Breakfast included...FREE parking...What more can you ask for? We will be BACK!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your VERY wonderful review. I am so glad you had a great night of sleep after a long day at Disneyland and you were able to enjoy our pool. We are looking forward to see you in the near future.