Alpine Inn
$146
$109
$89
  • Pool
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$187
$641
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,082 results
All reviewsminute walkroom was cleanpackaged muffinsconvention centerfree parkingwithin walking distancecontinental breakfastfridge and microwavecalifornia adventureacross the streetstay there againparking lotnear disneylandvisiting disneylandlocation was perfectdisneyland entrancedisney parks
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We booked Alpine Inn through their website. I then had to cancel the reservation so I called them on the phone and asked to cancel. I gave my name and then the clerk asked a question. As I was answering, he abruptly cut me off and stated that "that needs to be cancelled online". Before I could ask him why, since he had my reservation pulled up, he said "goodbye" and hung up?! I would have gladly cancelled online and would have rebooked with them if the clerk wasn't so rude.
It could be a lovely place for all I know, the price was right and the reviews were all good. But that first impression can not be undone. I quickly took our business elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 5VegasDisneyFans
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear guest,

I remembered that you made a same day cancellation and yet our policy is 48 hours prior to arrival. In the phone call, you claimed that you intended to book reservation in a different city other than Anaheim. My staff cancelled your reservation without a penalty. We have tried our best to accommodate you. Our goal is to provide the best service to our guest and in this case I felt that we had done that for you. I sincerely hope you can understand our position. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

On the road from Phoenix to Anaheim, I received a call from the Alpine Inn telling me my room was cancelled due to a plumbing issue. The guy offered one hotel two miles away that was about $50/night as an option because he said all the other hotels were booked (weekend convention going on). I asked how nice it could be for $50/night, he hesitated, and said it wasn't a dump. I told him no thanks. This was disappointing as we wanted a hotel within walking distance to Disneyland. I called a few hotels that were indeed booked, but then found the Castle Inn had a room available. It was right near the Alpine Inn. This shows how little effort the Alpine Inn put in to finding me another nearby hotel.

Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank kandkwed
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear guest,

I truly apologize for all the inconveniences that we have caused. This is not our normal practice. However, there is no excuse for our decision. Please accept my apology again.

Best regars,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed at this property both for buisness and family time at Disneyland. The staff are all very good. The rooms are very clean. The parking is free, and it is about a 10 min walk to Disney.
The beds are comfy and so are the pillows, this is one of the few places I know i can leave my pillow at home!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rie r

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We strive to provide affordable price, best service and amenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We really enjoyed the Alpine Inn on our recent trip to Disneyland. It was very clean, quiet, the beds where comfortable and it was about a 15-20 minute walk to Disneyland. The small microwave and refrigerator were a plus. I also have to comment on the great job by the housekeeping staff. We would return to our room tired every evening after a full day at Disney and the room would be sparkling clean, bed made, extra coffee left. It was really nice.
The reason for the 3 star rating is becasue after we checked out we were charged incorrectly for an additional night stay. The manager was able to correct the charge but I had to jump through a few hoops to make it happen which was an inconvenience. Also the day we checked out there was over $800. in holds on my credit card for a $250 stay. Luckily we have a large credit line on our card but that might cause a problem for a family that doesn't.
All in all I would recommend the hotel just double check to ensure all your charges are correct.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank mesillagirl

Dear guest,

I am glad that you had a good stay but apologize for the incorrect charge. We strive for accuracy of all payments and have implemented new procedure to ensure this will not happen. Thank you for your review and we look forward to serving you as our guest again.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Overall a really nice place, nice people good parking and cute, i would stay here again no problem
A great location near to almost everything and east to find would be nice if it had wireless in the rooms fridge and microwave a great plus.if we were going to Disney I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Teofabi33
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. You are right on with our location. Adults and children get really excited when they first arrive to see the back of the new "Carland". I am happy that you had a great stay and look forward to serving you next time you visit Disneyland.