We just got back from a week at Fairfield Inn (11 - 18 June, 2005).
I don't usually post reviews, but after using TripAdvisor to determine which hotels to book and settled on Fairfield Inn, just had to contribute back to this community.
Fairfield Inn was a great place to stay!
* Great service: very polite and friendly staff; no problems switching to higher-floor room; cleaning staff kept room clean and well-stocked
* Great location: very short walk to Disneyland, located close to Interstate 5, lots of nearby places to eat
-Made use of safe-keeping box for important documents
-Used luggage storage facility on check-out day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriot is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn