Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Park Vue Inn(Anaheim)
2,262 results
All reviewspizza hutthird floorpanera breadacross the streetparking lotthemed roomsminute walkmimi's cafefloor facingwould stay here againspace mountaindisneyland entrancemain gateright next doorpark viewvisiting disneylandgreat view of the fireworks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here August 16-21. We arrived a few hours before check-in time, we were greated by a warm and friendly front desk clerk who got us checked into our hotel room so we could change and head over to Disneyland. The room was spacious and comfortable. My husband loved that it had a tall shower head since so many are too short for him. We were on the 5th floor but never heard any noise which allowed us to come back and take a nap in the middle of the day. We never used the pool but it never seemed overcrowded. The lemon and lime ice waters in the lobby were a nice touch and everyone there was so friendly and welcoming. We mostly ate in the park, but McDonald's was right there for a quick breakfast and other restaurants were in easy walking distance. I would recommend staying here and we probably will do so again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Geri S
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went with my family of four and a friend of mine and his family of four. We loved this place, yes yo do pay for parking which is worth it since you will never have to move your car the whole time you are there. We were there for two days, the rooms were clean, nice, and everything was up to standard. The pool was nice and clean, lots of towels available by the pool. We were there for dinseyland and it only took us 5 minutes to walk to disneyland, not far at all. There are plnety of choices for food that are a walking distance away. We loved that. Great pleace to stay at, would stay there again.

Room Tip: I{f you need to print anything, you can use the computers they have in the lobby.
3  Thank TheTruth415
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I recently visited Disneyland for the first time with my 16yo son, 19yo daughter and her 19yo friend. We were at the hotel from July 30 to August 3, 2012. When I booked the room, I requested a Disney-themed room with a park view and were very pleased with our Toy Story room on the 7th floor with great views of the parks across the street. We did not mind that our walkway was outside, as some others have. Our room was very clean. The staff was very helpful and responded promptly to our requests for extra towels and blankets. The staff was also helpful in acquiring a taxi for our return ride to the airport. I found the staff to be polite, helpful, and professional at all times. We did not use the pool, but others seemed to be enjoying it. We had no problems with signals for our cell phones or computer while we were there. We locked our valuables in the safe and had no problems with that either. The walk to Disneyland took about 10 minutes. We spent most of our days at the parks from open to close, so we did not spend much time hanging out in our room. We also ate at the parks, so I cannot comment on the food or stores. We would stay here again without hesitation and confidently recommend it. My only caution is to close the curtains after dark, as you can see right into the room otherwise.

Room Tip: I recommend park view rooms if a view matters to you.
3  Thank Peggy G
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for our Disneyland vacation (Aug 12-15 2012) and absolutely LOVED the hotel. We had to call to ask a few questions before our stay and the staff was very friendly and helpful (they were able to recommend the cheapest shuttle service to and from LAX for us). When we arrived a few of hours before our designated check-in time and went to the front desk to as if they could hold our bags for us (so we could go to Disney) they informed us that they already had our room all ready for us! It was a lovely surprise.
The room was very well maintained and clean (my only complaint as far as the cleanliness goes is it does seem like the carpets may not have been shampooed in a while as my socks turned brown when walking on them, but honestly I didn't go there to sleep on the floor and the room was really reasonably priced considering it's incredibly close location to Disneyland so no biggie).
The beds/linens/pillows/towels/etc were perfectly clean and tidy (the pillows are THE most comfortable and fluffy hotel pillows I've ever slept on and there were 5-6 pillows on each bed which was awesome because my husband and I are both pillow hogs). Everything was well organized and tidy.
I was so impressed with the housekeeping I would write them a note each night telling them how much I appreciated coming back from a long day of walking around Disneyland to a nice clean and comfortable room (I also made sure to leave them a tip because I know housekeeping can be a really thankless job). I could tell this gesture was appreciated by housekeeping staff because they even went as far as to lay toothbrushes I'd left on the counter out in a tidy little row (adorable!).
We had no issues with noise while we were there (except hearing the fireworks one night from Disneyland but we could actually see them from our room window so that was really lovely and enjoyable).
The hotel gift shop was adorable and had friendly counter-folk. We didn't get a chance to try the Pizza hut express but we will say that we LOVED Millie's across the street for it's prices (for instance it's about half the price for a nice breakfast than IHOP down the street) and it's great food. The arcade in the hotel was a bit dated and some of the games were broken (we ended up killing a little time there on our last day and found that to be a bit disappointing since we dumped about $20 worth of quarters into the games).
We would absolutely stay at this hotel again if we come back to Disneyland!

3  Thank CupcakeMustache
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed here several times, never had a problem.

Pros:
+ Great location
+ Mini fridge in room
+ Newly updated rooms...nice flat screen TV
+ "Citrus-infused" ice water in lobby

Cons:
- Free 1-day internet was weak

Would stay again!