“Not the best pizza on the block” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Tucson, Arizona
“Not the best pizza on the block”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

After a long Disney day, we looked forward to relaxing with a little delivery. Readers: the pizza is not good! However, because they delivered on time, I am giving them an average rating. Not for the quality of the pizza, but for the timely delivery. If you are looking for quick this is the place. If you are looking for quality, order somewhere else.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

“almost perfect...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

even though it is a pizza place I never had pizza from here...they say the food takes about 45-60 mins, my food is always delivered on time or earlier, always fresh yummy and hot I've ordered everything besides pizza and it was always good, and very reasonably priced, one order of anything has me more than stuffed. I'm very satisfied with Broadway Pizza :), I am definitely a returning customer, I have already recommended this place and I will continue to.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good pizza, salad, and wings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

We ordered the Family meal to include pizza, salad, chicken wings, and brownies after a long day at Disneyland. Everything was delivered within an hour right to our hotel room (Hilton Anaheim). Also it was very tasty and reasonably priced. I would recommend it if you are looking for an easy, yummy, and convenient dining option.

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“SO YUMMY!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

This pizza place was SO yummy. They deliver very quickly and the food is delicious and affordable. HIGHLY recommended!!

Visited May 2012
Placentia, California
“Fast delivery and hot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2011

Wow! What's with all the negatives; are you people just trolling? With that said my wife and I were in SoCal for over a week visiting with friends. We happened upon this place because our hotel recommended it. We ordered the marinated whole chicken the first time. It was very good and was delivered in about 1/2 hour. Second time, steak and shrimp dinner, steak was meh, shrimp was very good. Third time, fried chicken dinner, very good. Fourth time, Philly beef, again very good! Their french fries are amazingly good and crisp, not soggy. Garlic bread is very good. Salads are very good. Did I say this place is very good? I don't think the prices are high at all but then I live in Chicago and am used to getting gouged a lot! :) The food was delivered quickly every time and was served hot. Maybe next time we'll try a pizza. I know that our friends that live in Anaheim will continue doing business with this place; I would too. Wonder if they'll deliver to Chicago?

• Visited October 2011