“The very best P.F. Chang's”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #36 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Edmonton, Canada
“The very best P.F. Chang's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

The staff were great and food exceptional also coveniently located close to resorts and Disney. The establishment was very clean with excellent service.

Visited January 2014

Anaheim, California
“Tried Something Different- YUM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I went here with a group of co-workers for lunch. Lunch portions of everyone's food was a good size. I was a bit frustrated that our server was not at all familiar with the "20 lunch combo's for under $10" specials I'd scene on the web page the same day & then made no efforts to find out anything.
Started my meal with a tasty & tangy cup of Hot & Sour soup. I chose a lunch I'd not had before & it was an excellent choice -- Walnut Shrimp with Honeydew. Very interesting combo with a yummy flavor. I'd have it again.

Huntington Beach, California
“Very good stirfrys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Needed to grab a quick lunch while waiting to pick someone up at the Amtrak station. Stopped in here and were seated right away. Service very fast and friendly. Ordered the Dali Chicken which is one of their spiciest dishes and it was perfect for me. Just the heat I like. Will definitely return again.

San Diego, California
“Great Chinese For a Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I being a Celiac have a hard time finding gluten free Chinese. PF Changs solves that problem. The gluten free menu is extensive, and they are very helpful in mottifying any dish to accomodate to your taste. The gluten free dome cake for dessert was divine!

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Just what we needed after a busy day at Disneyland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

We arrived early at about 6pm but it was already busy with a good atmosphere that attracted us in. Service was great- attentive and quick. Food was tasty and reasonably priced for our family of four.

• Visited December 2013