“Banquet hall vibe” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 858 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Anaheim Resort
Cross street: Between Katella & Orangewood
“Banquet hall vibe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Lackluster atmosphere; definitely cold rather than cozy. Service noticeably slow. The server was friendly and professional but had his hands full. We enjoyed the ahi and mushroom apps. The crab cakes, filet, and sea bass were all excellent entrees.

• Korean first
Los Angeles, California
“Best Prime Steak with Better Service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Went to Ruth's Chris Steak house again last Friday night. Not much to say but pure perfection. As usual warmly greeted by the hostesses, seated immediately in Kendra's section and brought bread and drinks within the first 3 minuets of being sat. I would recommend trying the crab cakes for an appetizer and the local Anaheim brewery hefeweizen beer they have available. I ordered the Cesar salad, Filet (medium), potatoes augraton, and creme burlee. The salad was perfectly prepared with the right amount of homemade Cesar dressing. The Filet was perfectly cooked medium rare and had such a bold one of a kind flavor that can't be found anywhere else. Comparing it to a steak from Morton's, this steak far supersedes any steak I have ever had. The potatoes augraton were excellent and the creme burlee was amazing. Almost as good as the food was the excellent customer service by our server Kendra and her team. Kendra made sure everything was served up to perfection and made our dining experience one to remember. I also liked that the manager made time to stop by our table and make sure everything was perfect. This restaurant is one of a kind, the food, service and value can not be beat. We will be back to Ruth's Chris very soon.

• Visited December 2013
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“The best steak I have ever eaten!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Last year my husband & I honeymooned in California for 2 nights and Hawaii for 4 nights.

Whilst in Anaheim we ate here on the first night on the recommendation of trip advisor. We were not disappointed!

The steaks were absolutely to die for. I have never had a steak melt in my mouth like that. The food is a little pricey as you begin by picking which steak you would like and then you pay extra for everything that goes with that i.e. chips/potatoes/vegetables. However, although the steaks were pricey they were well worth it and the side dishes are not expensive in comparison.

We were asked if we were there for a special occasion and when we mentioned we were there on honeymoon we were given a complimentary cake & chocolate with 'congratulations' written on the side of the dish.

A beautiful place to eat with a lovely atmosphere and attentive service. I would love to visit again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank CRW88
Santa Ana, California
“Perfect Christmas dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I took 3 of my close friends to dinner as Christmas presents. The food, as always, was excellent. I also ordered a couple bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon to accent the steaks. Magnificent as always. I thinnk I'll always go to Ruth Chris for the perfect steak dinners.

• Visited December 2013
Sydney
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were craving a good feed by the time we got to Anaheim and this didn't disappoint. Food and service were excellent as were the cocktails. Expensive but worth it for a night out.

Visited December 2013