“Sizzling, mouth watering steak”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 885 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Anaheim Resort
Cross street: Between Katella & Orangewood
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to Disneyland for birthday and decided to eat at Ruth Chris just down the street from our hotel. Got the Calamari appetizers... OMG! And the Filet was to die for. Came out sizzling and Oh-So-Delicious!

Not worth the money, but good.

1  Thank ChatWithMatt

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The first time I walked into a Ruth's Chris and took a sniff, I wept. When I took my first bite of bone-in ribeye, I broke down and cried like a baby. This was the steak I was born to eat. My steak eating life had led me to this moment. I have eaten at several premier steakhouses around the U.S. and abroad, and none of them compares to this steak. Their au gratin potatoes are pretty good, too. If you have more than one dog at home and ask for an extra bone, they always seem to find one. No comparison.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Good Food, Great Service...Best Steaks anywhere. We always find a Ruth's Chris when we travel. It's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Food was average, service was not the best. They were very busy, and it appeared that they could not manage all the guests.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Very slow service, nice food but not exceptional, staff seemed to look down on us as we had our 5 year old with us.
Waitress assumed that we were not ordering wine, and took the wine glasses off out table, my wife has a large knowledge of wines, the same could not be said of the waitress that served us, I think she realised the error of her ways, and a new waiter started serving at our table directly afterwards.
We were at Anaheim on holiday and found other places that were far more friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank David G