Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Disneyland Park
from $990.00
from $217.99
from $365.99
from $999.00
21,904 results
All reviews happiest place on earth space mountain disney world splash mountain haunted mansion indiana jones small world pirates of the caribbean fast pass magical place cast members main street california adventure day pass jungle cruise popular rides wait times
Reviewed yesterday

We went to Disneyland a few weekends before Halloween. It was our first visit to Disney and to be honest, probably our last. It was hot, overcrowded and overpriced. Our kids hated it and by the end of the day we were over it too. The wait times to go on any ride was at least 45 mins - 1.5 hours and wasn't enjoyable to say the least. California Adventure Park was 100% better... less crowded, less wait times and better rides for older kids :)

1  Thank Lyndel K
Reviewed yesterday

what more can i say this is the home of micky mouse full of fun and fantasy we loved every minute .is was our 3rd time there and never tire if it

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We went over the long weekend in November and had another great trip. Yes Disney is expensive, but for our family they deliver for the costs and we had a great time. Going over the holiday, when the park is decorated is in my opinion, the best time of the year. I love the music, the special decorations and the holiday cheer. We stayed on property and the extra hour in morning is great, it is a bit hard to get going with the kids early, but getting in early is nice, you can knock out the busier rides, get your Fast Passes. I think the new Max Pass system is a nice upgrade from the older system, it is easy to use, to manage and makes for a good experience. We had a birthday dinner at Blue Bayou for the first time, we got a great water side seat, that was fun and different. The holiday parade is always special and my wife and I love it. If I had a suggestion I really wish the food inside both parks was better, fresher and healthier. I do not mind a burger and fries, but I think Disney can do better. We had lunch each day in Downtown Disney and found the options much better, but still expensive. We had some issue with rides, but those happen. Splash Mountain shut down as we were 5 minutes from getting on, but after going to Guest Services they gave us a anytime Fast Pass to make up for it and that was more than fair.

Reviewed yesterday

We visited over the holiday in March 2018 with a big group of adults and kids. The parking and bus to the resort were very good but things went down as we got into the queues for tickets. The kids were well behaved and it was early morning after a long drive from Vegas. Nearly one hour later we got to the booths to find the prices we also higher for the holidays. Feeling a bit ripped off we then had another long queue to get into the park itself. Once inside every ride was at least an hour wait. The park felt too full and there were too few staff to cope with the numbers. We almost left at that point. Deeper into the park it was quieter and after tempers cooled down the older more mature park structure began to appeal to us. The trees and large original buildings were very impressive. As were the lake and boat rides. We finally had an enjoyable day and some of the basic rides like the train were really good. I loved the hummingbirds and we got some great photos of them. Overall the park is a bit dated and too expensive but on the plus side the old parts are solid and impressive for a theme park. They wouldn’t build them that well nowadays.

Reviewed yesterday

Make sure you use Fastpasses to save time waiting in line. Plan on doing a lot of walking and a lot of waiting. If you can avoid eating in the park, do so, as the food is really overpriced. Also don't buy a Mickey Ears pretzel from the stand near the "Frozen" theater. The exact same pretzel that costs $4.79 at many other, if not all other, locations in the park costs $5.29 here! I only discovered that --AFTER-- purchasing my pretzel.

Reviewed yesterday

Did I say how much fun we had? Celebrated retirement by going to Disneyland. 1st visit and it was amazing.. Indiana Jones ride was awesome.

1  Thank Melba C
Reviewed 2 days ago

Only saw a small part of the park as we were rushing to the candy stations during one of their Halloween weekends. It truly is a magical place. So decorated, so pretty, so busy. The lines are long for some rides. Sometimes you can get a picture with a princess. If you stay long enough, you can watch a parade and then the fantastic fireworks display over Cinderella castle. Bring good walking shoes, sunscreen, water, money, and maybe a sweater for the cooler evenings.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Thanks to my BFF we have an annual pass.... Always fun to go be a kid again but most importantly be Happy at the Happiest place on Earth especially with the Happiest BFF one can ask for.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Great for both kids and adults. Go early to get the most out of the trip since you'll probably be there all day.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Since I was a child I dreamed to go to Disneyland, it was an incredible experience and I get impressed of the service that they bring, the employees are very kind and they always try to help you in everything they can.
Altough when I visited the park there were a lot of people it did not matter because everything was very organized.
The only thing that I didn´t like were the price and the quality of the food, in some cases the food wasn´t prepared adequately and the price was too expensive, I think that they can improve a little bit on this.
I recommend this place for all the family, because this kind of experiences are never forgotten.