“60th Anniversary is one for the books”
Review of Disneyland Park

Disneyland Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$196.99*
and up
Disneyland 1-Day Admission with Transport from...
Ranked #2 of 159 things to do in Anaheim
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the place where imagination is the destination. For young and old, big and small — it's the happiest place on earth! Come build memories with your family that last a lifetime as you discover the wonder of this magical, fantastical world. When you enter the lands that comprise Disneyland Park, stories come to life around you, immersing you in tales from some of your favorite Disney films.
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I recently spent 3 days at Disneyland enjoying the 60th Anniversary. The park looked absolutely stunning with all the decorations and all of the cast members were awesome and super friendly. I absolutely loved the new Paint the Night parade(new version of the Main Street Electrical Parade, but better). The Disneyland Forever fireworks were also amazing. We had perfect views of both as we sat on the Main Street USA near the Penny Arcade. All of the attractions were in perfect running order and I loved the effects on the Haunted Mansion (Hatbox Ghost). If your a big Star Wars fan you have to check out the new Seasons of the Force in Tommorrowland with the new Hyperspace Mountain, I love going to Disneyland and each time its gets better and better. Thank you Disney for always bringing the Magic and the kid out in all of us.

Write a ReviewReviews (24,933)
All reviews
"happiest place on earth"
in 2,525 reviews
"indiana jones"
in 963 reviews
"small world"
in 895 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 759 reviews
in 566 reviews
"fireworks show"
in 282 reviews

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I'm a WDW veteran. I have been there more times than I can count, even owning an annual pass. But, Disneyland is different. I love it too.

These rides do not exist in MK:
Snow White
Roger Rabbit
(All of Toon Town)
Matterhorn Bob Sleds
Finding Nemo Submarines

Do not miss Pirates of the Caribbean. It is much longer and better than MK.

Lots of great treats. Churro are WAY better here. Beignets and Mint Julep at French Market.

Just go. And blow a kiss to Walt as you leave. You can see the light on in his apartment above the Firestation. He started an institution that I love.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

I just love how great this place is. The staff is always so friendly and this place makes me feel like a kid again. I spent 3 days on a Mother Daughter trip from Seattle and just had a great time. My only wish would be that it wouldn't be so darn expensive for food and ect. It really can add up in a hurry.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Finally went to Disneyland for the first time at the age of 51. First of all, we got picked as the family of the day and got to open the park for all the rest of the guests. The rest was simply magical. Although very crowded on a Sunday in July, we made the best of it and had a blast as a family. Cant wait to take another trip there again in a few years!