Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Disneyland Park
from $990.00
from $999.00
from $217.99
from $365.99
21,910 results
All reviews happiest place on earth space mountain disney world splash mountain haunted mansion indiana jones small world pirates of the caribbean fast pass magical place cast members main street california adventure day pass jungle cruise popular rides wait times
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Visited in october 2018.. spent 13 days at the park. Most visitors, you only need 3-5 days to see both parks, i am just a disneyland nerd. So longer the better.

We attended the halloween party this trip, which i was a little disppointed about, it seemed very busy for a limited ticket party. Up the prices and reduce the numbers if possible please disney.

The park is a classic, the original disney park.. its the happiest place on earth, the cast members do their best (the staff). Be prepared for crowds, lines and strollers and you will do ok. Pay and use maxpass, its under used / poorly used by a lot of people, so time can be saved using it.

1  Thank chopstar87
Reviewed yesterday

The park really disappointed me! all the rides are for little kids and not for adults at all. we actually upgraded the 97$ tickets (a person) and went to the other park adventure (it costs us 50$ a person). The parade was great and there wasn't light pardae show.
The queue line is busy we waited 80 minutes ! to 1 ride

Reviewed yesterday

Somehow Disneyland is even more magical at Christmas. I feel like we could spend a month here and still not see and do everything, so we'll just happily keep coming back (probably when the Star Wars land is finished)!

Reviewed yesterday

Disneyland is an amazing place - I have been 8 times as an adult - with just my sister and I, with my entire family, from grandparents to grandkids and all in between and finally to just my husband and I for Halloween. While always a busy place, it's totally worth is, especially for the special times of Halloween and Christmas.

Reviewed 2 days ago

we visited in October we found it just to busy and didn't really enjoyed it like the other parks we went to the fast pass helps a bit but not a fan of the wait time between doing another fast pass I had been to Disneyland 20 years ago so when I ask the kids what they thought of Disney that give it a just ok as they like universal and Dollywood a lot better but they loved the Halloween night we went to.

1  Thank bigedd
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I decided to visit Disney on Nov to stay away from the crowd a little bit. Though it is still busy, it is much better than my last time in Orlando, just 10-15 minutes waiting in line. I love “it’s a small world” journey with Christmas theme and Christmas parade. The firework is amazing, though I wish it could last longer. The snow is all over the park is a good experience

Reviewed 3 days ago

We went to Disneyland a few weekends before Halloween. It was our first visit to Disney and to be honest, probably our last. It was hot, overcrowded and overpriced. Our kids hated it and by the end of the day we were over it too. The wait times to go on any ride was at least 45 mins - 1.5 hours and wasn't enjoyable to say the least. California Adventure Park was 100% better... less crowded, less wait times and better rides for older kids :)

3  Thank Lyndel K
Reviewed 3 days ago

what more can i say this is the home of micky mouse full of fun and fantasy we loved every minute .is was our 3rd time there and never tire if it

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We went over the long weekend in November and had another great trip. Yes Disney is expensive, but for our family they deliver for the costs and we had a great time. Going over the holiday, when the park is decorated is in my opinion, the best time of the year. I love the music, the special decorations and the holiday cheer. We stayed on property and the extra hour in morning is great, it is a bit hard to get going with the kids early, but getting in early is nice, you can knock out the busier rides, get your Fast Passes. I think the new Max Pass system is a nice upgrade from the older system, it is easy to use, to manage and makes for a good experience. We had a birthday dinner at Blue Bayou for the first time, we got a great water side seat, that was fun and different. The holiday parade is always special and my wife and I love it. If I had a suggestion I really wish the food inside both parks was better, fresher and healthier. I do not mind a burger and fries, but I think Disney can do better. We had lunch each day in Downtown Disney and found the options much better, but still expensive. We had some issue with rides, but those happen. Splash Mountain shut down as we were 5 minutes from getting on, but after going to Guest Services they gave us a anytime Fast Pass to make up for it and that was more than fair.

Reviewed 3 days ago

We visited over the holiday in March 2018 with a big group of adults and kids. The parking and bus to the resort were very good but things went down as we got into the queues for tickets. The kids were well behaved and it was early morning after a long drive from Vegas. Nearly one hour later we got to the booths to find the prices we also higher for the holidays. Feeling a bit ripped off we then had another long queue to get into the park itself. Once inside every ride was at least an hour wait. The park felt too full and there were too few staff to cope with the numbers. We almost left at that point. Deeper into the park it was quieter and after tempers cooled down the older more mature park structure began to appeal to us. The trees and large original buildings were very impressive. As were the lake and boat rides. We finally had an enjoyable day and some of the basic rides like the train were really good. I loved the hummingbirds and we got some great photos of them. Overall the park is a bit dated and too expensive but on the plus side the old parts are solid and impressive for a theme park. They wouldn’t build them that well nowadays.

1  Thank Maps607169