“I love Disneyland!!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 150 things to do in Anaheim
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the place where imagination is the destination. For young and old, big and small — it's the happiest place on earth! Come build memories with your family that last a lifetime as you discover the wonder of this magical, fantastical world. When you enter the lands that comprise Disneyland Park, stories come to life around you, immersing you in tales from some of your favorite Disney films.
Scottsdale, Az
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“I love Disneyland!!!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've been coming to Disneyland since I was two years old once or twice a year. Every time I come I have such an amazing, enjoyable experience. I'm really sad that they upped the prices for the upteenth time, but I continue to come despite that fact. There is just too much to see and do to not have a good time.
Now that I have children of my own..I am excited to bring them every year!

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
apopka
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Similar to Disney World but on a smaller scale”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Disneyland was alot of fun but we found it to have many of the same attractions of the 3 Florida Disney parks It is not impossible to do both adventure land and Disneyland all in one day It has several restaurants the little Italian place we chose had great food and atmosphere on the parade route but the service was extremely slow.

Fresno, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun time”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great place for kids. Great corn dogs. Character breakfast at plaza inn was great. Lots of rides for my 3 year old son. Got to see firework show and tinkerbell/dumbo flew that night. Too bad fantasmic wasnt playing the nights i was there. Overall great experience. Don't do the disney dining options with vacation package. Waste of money and doesnt save you anything, you will probably actually lose money with the vouchers.

Melbourne, Australia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“A terrific magical place for people of all ages”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are seniors who had a fantastic time without having to wait hours queuing.. We visited 30 years ago and the place still has a fantastic atmosphere. HINT, tosee all rides GET THERE NO LATER THAN 7 .30 am. When you are allowed in, try to get a fast pass eg Matterhorn, or splash mountain first before you go on any rides. Then head for Indiana jones.. You an research this prior to arrival on the net. We followed advice from ridemax site and by 12. O clock we had seen all popular e rides and ready to explore more this fantastic place has to offer. Rating following rides out of 10..... Indiana jones 10......star tours 10.......space mountain 10.......pirates 10.....haunted house 8 .....Matterhorn 8....splash mountain 8.... Jungle cruise 7 contiki birds 7..... Fantasia show (nightly) 10... Fireworks 9...... There is so much to do I disneyland but can be done in one day, providing you study and use free fast pass system have agreat time in disneyland, ps disney adventure park is very. Good. But not as good. As atmospheric as disneyland resort. Have a great time!!!!!!!

Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Park Bag check in and Entrance Nightmare!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Let me start out by saying we love Disneyland and were there on 8/29/13 for over 12 hrs. The issue isn't on the inside of the park but on the outside. When you arrive you have to get in a line before the ticket line and have your bags checked. I have no issue with that but there should be line for people that have no bags to have checked. We waited for 25 minutes for cast members to check bags and fanny packs and strollers. I got lucky and got in the line with a cast member that really takes there job SUPER serious. She looked in every zipper and was so slow people began talking crap in the line. Who wants to stand in line that isn't followed with a ride. My husband is Special Forces Officer and he said this is pure nuts that we have to go through this kind of a search for Disneyland. Oh it doesn't end there! When we finally got done than you go stand in line for the entrance into Disneyland and they take your picture of each person in your party. I asked why are we having our picture taken and the cast member said if you lose your ticket we know it belongs to you and you can get back in. My husband who is an Officer said yeah right they take the picture so if anything goes down in the park they have a face! So we spend the day at the park and at night my husband decides to go back to hotel for an hour. On way out they stamped his hand and away he went. When he came back they said couldn't come back in didn't have his ticket. His hand was stamped and he said well in the morning you guys said if I lost my ticket you had a face to go with it so check that and let me in and why did you stamp my hand then on way out just an hour ago? Long story short he never got back in and my phone was on silent due to parade or I would have gone up to the gate and gave them his ticket. Instead he went back to hotel and called Disneyland to speak with someone in charge that said leave a complaint and we will get back to you. No one ever did! We live in AMERICA not a Third world Country and if his hand was stamped and if our pictures were taken in case of lost ticket why was he on the outside not being let back in. Come on Disneyland get your story straight! Cast members at gate need allot of work and putting the slowest people you can find at the check bags part a huge NO NO for guests paying 175 bucks for two days. These cast members are people's first experience into the park and there day. Someone please tell me why are picture was truly taken since the lost ticket story was a huge lie!

Julie Lopez