Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Disneyland Park
from $990.00
from $197.99
from $365.99
21,895 results
All reviews happiest place on earth space mountain disney world splash mountain haunted mansion indiana jones small world pirates of the caribbean fast pass magical place cast members main street california adventure day pass jungle cruise popular rides wait times
Reviewed today

Since I was a child I dreamed to go to Disneyland, it was an incredible experience and I get impressed of the service that they bring, the employees are very kind and they always try to help you in everything they can.
Altough when I visited the park there were a lot of people it did not matter because everything was very organized.
The only thing that I didn´t like were the price and the quality of the food, in some cases the food wasn´t prepared adequately and the price was too expensive, I think that they can improve a little bit on this.
I recommend this place for all the family, because this kind of experiences are never forgotten.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Very very busy place. Took a while getting in due to the security bag checks but once through that had a great day...only went on 3 rides and waited an hour for each but rode around the park several times on the steam train..good way of getting n idea of where everything is. Fairly expensive but I guess it is Disney. Very clean and everyone seemed so happy.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Disneyland is a true resort destination. The sad part is that we had to visit on an extremely busy weekend. The crowds were terrible. The fast pass enabled us to see a lot more than we would have otherwise! I would say I think they need to scrape Tomorrow Land and start over! Things are looking very dated.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Who does not love Disneyland?!? I can’t believe how clean they keep it. I’ve been going here since the 80’s and it has not aged. You must visit in October and in December. The light shows are amazing, the castle is beautiful and I become a little girl again every time I visit!

Reviewed yesterday

We visited Disneyland with our toddler and six-year-old. It was an incredible experience for them, especially when they got to meet around 25 different characters and get their autographs! The park is pristine and the app was a Godsend. Be sure to enjoy a Dole Whip while you are there and catch the magic. Lots of shows for little kids to do besides waiting in line for rides (which are all fantastic).

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It was a amazing place for those a fan of Disney. We went there at weekdays but still it’s crowded/ long line like 30-40mins waiting.

I suggested that if you want to enjoy more rides, get a FASTPASS even it’s weekdays and more suitable for weekends. It was worth it, quick and to those lack of patience.

1  Thank 97cherrylynl
Reviewed 2 days ago

Let me preface this by saying I visited Disney World last December and had an extra ticket that I was excited to use on my trip to Anaheim. Disappointed does not even begin to describe my trip. It was overcrowded, people were sitting everywhere and you couldn't walk without bumping into someone. The lines were ridiculous, the only saving grace was that I got to take a picture with Mickey. This was a very expensive disappointing experience. Oh, and some of the rides (Small World and others) were closed for renovation.

2  Thank Grace C
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We traveled to California for a 5 night vacation. We purchased a 3 day hopper pass to Disney. We were traveling with our son who is handicapped and our 2 year old daughter. It was very clear the first day we arrived at the park that the staff was very unsure how to help or answer questions we had. We would get conflicting answers and some of the staff was rude. It definitely did NOT have the vibe of “the happiest place on earth!” Very disappointed! Sad to spend that kind of money and feel like it was a waste!

1  Thank AmyDH
Reviewed 2 days ago

Spent the day there in September with family and friends. It's a kid's paradise and Disney knows how to do it 'right'. Not a single reason to not like this destination including the numerous hotels that are walking distance to the park.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Beautifully decorated for the holiday season.. from the Magic Kingdom Castle all lit up like an Ice Palace to the Haunted Mansions makeover.. Disney does it right!