Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Disneyland Park
from $990.00
from $999.00
from $217.99
from $365.99
21,913 results
All reviews happiest place on earth space mountain disney world splash mountain haunted mansion indiana jones small world pirates of the caribbean fast pass magical place cast members main street california adventure day pass jungle cruise popular rides wait times
Reviewed yesterday

Enjoyed Halloween in Disneyland. First Halloween experience for my Grand Daughter and she had an amasing time.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Disney has upped their game and kept the park fresh with new features, particularly around the holiday season.

If you plan your day you can get good value from your FastPass.

One complaint was that the Castle area was extremely congested during parades when foot path traffic is limited, even for those not interested in the parade.

Lastly, Disney needs to upgrade the food and dining options to something besides dry burgers and sandwiches. There is one good Mexican place in Frontierland.

The security operation is appropriate but understaffed. Long lines await you before entering the park.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Obviously Disneyworld is the best but for the limited time i had this was a must do on my list.. People were fantastic and i felt like there was more shopping than rides. Food was good but I highly recommend the Fast Pass unless you like waiting on long lines lol

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Visited in october 2018.. spent 13 days at the park. Most visitors, you only need 3-5 days to see both parks, i am just a disneyland nerd. So longer the better.

We attended the halloween party this trip, which i was a little disppointed about, it seemed very busy for a limited ticket party. Up the prices and reduce the numbers if possible please disney.

The park is a classic, the original disney park.. its the happiest place on earth, the cast members do their best (the staff). Be prepared for crowds, lines and strollers and you will do ok. Pay and use maxpass, its under used / poorly used by a lot of people, so time can be saved using it.

1  Thank chopstar87
Reviewed 2 days ago

The park really disappointed me! all the rides are for little kids and not for adults at all. we actually upgraded the 97$ tickets (a person) and went to the other park adventure (it costs us 50$ a person). The parade was great and there wasn't light pardae show.
The queue line is busy we waited 80 minutes ! to 1 ride

Reviewed 2 days ago

Somehow Disneyland is even more magical at Christmas. I feel like we could spend a month here and still not see and do everything, so we'll just happily keep coming back (probably when the Star Wars land is finished)!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Disneyland is an amazing place - I have been 8 times as an adult - with just my sister and I, with my entire family, from grandparents to grandkids and all in between and finally to just my husband and I for Halloween. While always a busy place, it's totally worth is, especially for the special times of Halloween and Christmas.

Reviewed 3 days ago

we visited in October we found it just to busy and didn't really enjoyed it like the other parks we went to the fast pass helps a bit but not a fan of the wait time between doing another fast pass I had been to Disneyland 20 years ago so when I ask the kids what they thought of Disney that give it a just ok as they like universal and Dollywood a lot better but they loved the Halloween night we went to.

1  Thank bigedd
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I decided to visit Disney on Nov to stay away from the crowd a little bit. Though it is still busy, it is much better than my last time in Orlando, just 10-15 minutes waiting in line. I love “it’s a small world” journey with Christmas theme and Christmas parade. The firework is amazing, though I wish it could last longer. The snow is all over the park is a good experience

Reviewed 4 days ago

We went to Disneyland a few weekends before Halloween. It was our first visit to Disney and to be honest, probably our last. It was hot, overcrowded and overpriced. Our kids hated it and by the end of the day we were over it too. The wait times to go on any ride was at least 45 mins - 1.5 hours and wasn't enjoyable to say the least. California Adventure Park was 100% better... less crowded, less wait times and better rides for older kids :)

3  Thank Lyndel K