Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Disneyland Park
from $217.99
from $365.99
from $990.00
25,556 results
All reviews happiest place on earth space mountain disney world splash mountain haunted mansion indiana jones small world pirates of the caribbean fast pass magical place cast members main street california adventure day pass jungle cruise popular rides wait times
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have just got back from our holiday in the US. We have been to Disney many times across the global network. This holiday was in California so we were at the Anaheim location. The crowds and resulting queues and waiting time made this visit unbearable for me. It was only that my child would have been disappointed otherwise I would have packed up and left. Not only are the waiting times unreasonable the number of breakdowns (or in the language of the staff there "maintenance work") was unprecedented, we stood in line in some cases for 80 minutes to be told that the ride was out for maintenance. There was no offer of a FastPass or other acknowledgement of the time waisted in a line to nowhere. Unfortunately I think Disney are living on an historical legacy but if they are not carful, they will start to loose what is a special brand. I will not be back anytime soon.

2  Thank Stephen L
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am not an amusement park nut , nor a Disney fan. That said, I wouldn't trade this past week, sharing the park with my grandkids for anything! The music shows are excellent, so when I needed a break from Mickey, I took in a show. My fav: Alladin and World of Color. Both were just wonderful!
I have a gluten allergy...I dreaded eating in the park. Do not fear, fellow gluten-free friends. Disney is the best! A chef always came and talked to me, if we ate at a 'sit-down' restaurant. The walk up food was equally aware of gluten allergies. So not a hassle ever!
My personal favorite side of the park was California Adventure, but our kids loved the classic, Disneyland...especially greeting their favorite characters.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went in June on a Saturday and the lines were never long. I think the longest line we waited in was 30 minutes for the Nemo Submarine. We had fund taking our 9 month old for the first time.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was my first visit to a Disney park. I am well past the age where amusement parks hold much allure but I liked it anyway. The featured rides were fine for my grandkids but I got more out of the people movers, including the clacking train that circled the park, the smelly tethered automobile track and the monorail that delivers people to and from the adjacent hotel complex. The train passed some realistic dinosaurs, the cars provided a stop-and-go reminder of what makes Los Angeles such a mobility-challenged city, and the monorail showed how far-sighted Walt could be when it came to technological advances. Because it was my birthday I wore a big specially provided name button that advertised the fact to all. As a result I received a personal greeting from every employee delivered with apparent enthusiastic sincerity; no doubt the result of rigorous training but effective nonetheless. More than a few fellow customers followed suit. I also benefitted from a queue-jumping pass that placed me and my party of six at the head of every line. The park was crowded but well run. The tritely named eating places delivered unspectacular food at fairly high prices but they were full of enthusiastic patrons who made it all seem perfectly appropriate. The whole experience made me think of Disneyland as a historic icon that deserves to be valued for what it shows about popular entertainment tastes at a previous moment in time but the smiles on the faces of my companions suggested that the formula still has considerable life left in it.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Really. I go almost every Sunday and always. have a great time. Some of my favorite things:

1. Character breakfast at the Plaza Inn. $24 for all you can eat/all you can photograph with the Disney characters.
2. Dole Whip - the line inside the entrance to the Tiki Room is shorter.
3. Single Rider for Indiana Jones and the Cars Radiator Racers
4. When they have people "mountain climbing" the Matterhorn. I've seen it twice, it might say when on the web site.
5. The Animation Academy in California Adventure. Learn how to draw Disney characters. A new one every 30 min.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure you know by now that Disney is the happiest place on earth :)

1  Thank keara s