“Disney Holiday”

Book In Advance
More Info
$196.99*
and up
Disneyland 1-Day Admission with Transport from...
Ranked #2 of 156 things to do in Anaheim
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the place where imagination is the destination. For young and old, big and small — it's the happiest place on earth! Come build memories with your family that last a lifetime as you discover the wonder of this magical, fantastical world. When you enter the lands that comprise Disneyland Park, stories come to life around you, immersing you in tales from some of your favorite Disney films.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Nothing really new in the Magic Kingdom from the previous year when we were here. Indiana Jones ride down most of the day so we didn't get to do that. Crowds were terrible later in the day. The Haunted Mansion is always a treat at holiday time as is the parade. Our favorite part of the park is New Orleans Square. Great atmosphere and food.

Write a ReviewReviews (24,120)
All reviews
"happiest place on earth"
in 2,520 reviews
"indiana jones"
in 944 reviews
"small world"
in 880 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 747 reviews
in 252 reviews
"popular rides"
in 561 reviews

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Disneyland was excellent and a great time for my kids and wife. We all found favorite rides and went on them multiple times. Fastpass was good and the park was not as busy as other times of the year. We had a great experience.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My partner and I visited both parks.
The rides are top of the line & up to date.
Merchandise and food is expensive but that is to be expected.
A must do with your kids.

1  Thank Diane G
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was at the park for 2 days. Three rides broke down for short periods of time causing longer waiting times. Using the fastpases on the popular rides were the best experience.For the most part the estimated wait times were accurate except for the Toy Story Mania

1  Thank time2share
See more reviews
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I truly enjoy every moment of my time at Disneyland. Even the anticipation of getting there, and the wait to park, all give me time for my inner-child to appreciate we're really there. The creativity and attention to detail that is put into every inch of the park, is unmatched in larger parks elsewhere. I especially appreciate the helpful cast members (staff) who will give you an extra map, or help when you spill your drink. Note that parking is far, far from the gate, though you may decide to walk instead of take the offered shuttle. It's worth it to see something you might miss otherwise. We spend extra time looking through the hotels and buying stuff there, too. I would give it a rating of 5 if it was less expensive, but it's become an occasional visit, instead of a monthly excursion. I still love it. I just can't keep up.

1  Thank christina_onthe_road