TripAdvisor
Anaheim
Post
Inbox
Search

“Better Than Average Food and Service”

Naples Ristorante e Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

By the time we sat ourselves down for dinner at Naples it was getting late and we were bone tired and hungry. The walk up the flight of stairs was rewarded though with some excellent food (lasagna and pasta) which we thoroughly enjoyed. Our service was very attentive and well exceeded anything we'd expected to get on the Disney property. I don't know how many times my lemonade was refilled but I was definitely rehydrated after a very long, warm day in the park.

The inside decor is a little spartan. I would have liked a little more "Italian" atmosphere. The layout almost seemed for like a diner than a bistro. Perhaps consider some live music to spruce that part of the experience up.

All in all though, I'd go back again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,320)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my brother to Naples for his birthday, we sat on the patio and wanted to try one of their flights.
I love gin and my brother has been adventuring in the gin world as well. We asked our waiter, Erik if we could do a gin flight and he and the bar manager Phil made it happen. They made us feel like VIPs not only customizing the flight, but checking on us throughout the evening and provided that sincere, down to earth, friendly service.

I highly recommend sitting out not the patio on a nice evening, it was very relaxing and comfortable. The food was excellent (yummy!!) - we just went with a traditional pepperoni pizza and caesar salad.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 17, 2019

Our first dinner at the Downtown Disney District was just perfect. The pizza is flavorful and the crust is crispy and thin. The pasta dishes provided generous portions and were full of rich flavors. The cocktail selection is fun and had different drinks that I haven't tried before. The waiter was very friendly and efficient. One of the best values in the area. We didn't have children with us, but there were two people creating balloon animals for the kids and the environment is very family friendly.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2019

Great experience at Naples Ristorante e Bar! Erin was our server and she did a fantastic job. She suggested we try the Capri Holiday to drink. It was like a little piece of heaven in a glass. Her food suggestions were also great. Will definitely come back next time we are in town.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I was expecting something very expensive and of limited quality however we got a very good meal. Price was not cheap but it wasn’t much more than you’d pay for a family four out for dinner these days. (About $110 for four meals, drinks and a shared starter). It can be very busy so make a reservation to get a table at peak times.

Date of visit: August 2019