“Average - Where is the flavor”

Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 872 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: Naples Ristorante E Pizzeria is an Italian restaurant and bar in Downtown Disney Anaheim serving pizza with outdoor dining in a fun family atmosphere.
Chandler, Arizona
“Average - Where is the flavor”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I were craving some pizza after a long trip to the Disney Land Resort. The service was very quick and I was a little surprised at how quick our pizza was brought out. The pizza flavor left much to be desired, especially for the price paid. It was a little bland and very light on the pizza sauce. When I asked for additional pizza sauce I was explained that it would cost me an extra $2 for a small dipping dish of sauce. I passed on the principle and finished my dry crust.

• Korean first
Los Angeles, California
“Great food and friendly staff”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food at Naples was good. Our party made our own pizza's and other things. I had to order off the menu since I'm allergic to the wheat in the dough. I had the chicken and veg's it was very good. The staff was nice and did a great job helping all of us. Everyone around us look liked they were having fun too. The view and tables upstairs are nice.

Connecticut
“Prego Sauce is better”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

If you are expecting a decent Italian flavored meal, don't go here. The sauce was bland for the gnocchi, lasagne, and spaghetti. Beware of up charges...the server basically implied salad was with meal...then $9 later it was on our bill. The only up side was the ability to eat on the patio.

2 Thank CTTRVL
Denver, Colorado
“Expected a lot more”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

For the prices, I was expecting good italian food. What I got was "quill shaped" pasta (ziti), with a cream sauce. The sauce was not smooth and creamy, it was clumpy and congealed looking. I could have made something better at home. The food wasn't bad, just not good. Definitely not worth the high price tag.

We sat outside on the patio and the atmosphere was very nice. Our server was attentive and patient when it took us a while to decide on what to order.

Gold Coast, Australia
“The worst food ever! Do not go!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Do not waste your money, service very slow, food so cold on arrival, and we ordered the meatball pasta and lasagna and both had so little sauce, absolutely terrible.

Visited April 2014