“Amazing food and even better service...”

McCormick & Schmick's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: Harbor Blvd.
Description: McCormick & Schmick's Grille in Anaheim, CA is conveniently located near Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. Stop in after a day of amusement or work for the best seafood dining in Anaheim, or enjoy a meal before an evening of sports and entertainment at The Honda Center or Angels Stadium.From fresh seafood and shell fish to aged steaks and garden fresh salads, our goal is to exceed your dining expectations. Our menus reflect seafood from the Pacific Rim, Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. We also source products from local ranches, farms and wineries to showcase regionally inspired dishes.Be sure to stop by and enjoy our award winning bar food during our Happy Hours. Every item on the menu is appealing and the prices are equally attractive!
Reviewed March 20, 2013

For a good sit down meal, go to this restaurant. The servers are very well trained and the food was delicious. We took a leisurely lunch and talked most of the time without feeling rushed.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is my second visit to this restaurant and I was quite pleased with the quality of my meal. I have visited McCormick & Schmick restaurants all over the country and have never been disappointed. In this case, I was having dinner with a Japanese colleague and based upon an excellent meal last year, he wanted to go again.

The restaurant was nearly empty but the receptionist said they were fully booked. As a result, we ate in the bar. The bartenders were friendly and were quite attentive.

The food was simply outstanding. I could not have asked for a better meal. It was prepared perfectly, something difficult to do with fresh fish. My colleague's meal was similarly great.

There was underground parking at the shopping center where the restaurant was located. With validation by the restaurant, it cost me nothing to park.

I would not hesitate at all to eat here again and highly recommend it to anyone who likes good food.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Excellant dinner! Business trip, close to Convention Center. Very good dinner, like all other McCormick and Schmick restaurants.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was in Anaheim for a convention and had forgotten to make reservations at some of the other restaurants via Open Table so I came here hoping to have the Lobster Ravioli that was on the website menu. No such luck. The wait person told me they had run out a week ago. So much for eating at a chain! What I did have was good: the 3 types of shrimp entree but it was pricey.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. It was not busy. The decor is beautiful and the seating was very comfortable. Our party had lobster bisque, clam chowder, salads and I had a hamburger (just coming off of the flu) Everything was delicious and the service was fantastic. They served bread before the meal which was hot and crusty. yummy. Waiter was concerned I didn't eat all my burger, but it was fine. I just couldn't eat much yet. Definitely a place to have fish.