“If you love pasta, you have arrived at the right spot".”

Ristorantii La Strada
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2010

The food was extremely tasty. We were celebrating a birthday and enjoyed every minute. We shared the Calamari appetizer with the fried lemons cooked in the dish. Yummy. Then we had the special which featured mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes. I shared the dish with my friend and we were stuff afterwards. The cocktails were good and of course the wine list extensive. Great food that did not break the bank. It was lovely.

Reviewed July 3, 2010

We had dinner on a Monday evening at this restaurant and we enjoyed the fine Italian food and service. The ambience inside the restaurant was quite nice, and the menu had an extensive choice of Italian food and some good wines. The service was also very good and the cost was moderate.

Reviewed November 15, 2009

My husband and I were staying at he Holiday Inn in American Canyon while visiting Napa and Sonoma. We ate dinner one evening at La Strada. The service was very good and it was a nice casual atmosphere. The murals painted on the walls are a nice decorating touch. My husband really enjoyed the penne alla Fiorentina. I had the Fettuccine with Pesto. I thought the Pesto was just ok. I also wasn't that hungry so that could be some of my lack of enthusiasm of the dish. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in the area who doesn't feel like driving into downtown Napa or eating at a chain restaurant.

Reviewed August 19, 2009

My husband and I stayed at Fairfield by Marriott in Amer Canyon for our 27th anniversary in June 2009. Enjoyed a TERRIFIC meal at La Strada on our anniversary!! Unassuming from the street... wonderful, neighborhood feel upon entering! Great food, lovely service, cute little ol' gal playing an elec. piano!! :) We had such a wonderful time and the food was just excellent!!! It was the start to a wonderful anniv. weekend in Napa!!

Reviewed May 2, 2009

The restaurant is just before you get into Napa in American Canyon. When I am in Napa on business I always stop in at Strada they have good quality food and the price is not bad. I had the steamed mussels in white wine sauce and veal scallopini with eggplant an interesting combination and two birra for about $45 with tip. I am usually alone and sit at the bar that usually has a local crowd. People are friendly and make recommendations, ask for the daily specials.