DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
$117
Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon(American Canyon)(Great Value!)
$159
$80
Motel 6
$110
$100
Travelocity
$134
$110
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
$80
$59
1,074 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesnapa valleypatio roomwine countryrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetwould stay here againlagoon viewsan franciscoshort drivefront desk staffupon checkeasy accessnice staypool and hot tubwine tasting
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great Hotel! Clean beautiful with a great restaurant attached. There is not much else around but it is just 10 minutes to downtown Napa Valley. Clean, large, comfortable and quiet rooms. Friendly staff --worth the stay!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Erik B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Stephanie B., Thank you for taking the time to write a tripadvisor® review about your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley. I am delighted to read your comments and sincerely appreciate your feedback. I do hope you will return soon, and be one of the first to experience the enhancements we are planning for SUMMER 2014; new carpeting in our 132 guest rooms/suites, upgraded in-room coffee/tea in our lagoon view/patio rooms and an overall new look and experience to our already beautifully appointed lagoon area. Upon completion, our lagoon area will have seating for outdoor food and beverage service, fire pits, plush upscale outdoor furniture and, can be transformed into a Beautiful Wedding Pavilion that will accommodate outdoor Wedding Ceremonies, in our new Wedding Gazebo overlooking our lagoon’s waterfall. If I can provide you with any additional information, please contact me directly: (707) 674-2100. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and will be back! The staff was so nice and went above and beyond! I would recommend becoming a hilton honers member, they have complimentary appetizers and wine at night which was great after a long day. The rooms were quite and clean. I think this place will be my go to when I'm in the area for work.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear janelleharris, Thank you for taking the time to write a tripadvisor® review about your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley. I am delighted to read your comments and sincerely appreciate your feedback. I do hope you will return soon, and be one of the first to experience the enhancements we are planning for SUMMER 2014; new carpeting in our 132 guest rooms/suites, upgraded in-room coffee/tea in our lagoon view/patio rooms and an overall new look and experience to our already beautifully appointed lagoon area. Upon completion, our lagoon area will have seating for outdoor food and beverage service, fire pits, plush upscale outdoor furniture and, can be transformed into a Beautiful Wedding Pavilion that will accommodate outdoor Wedding Ceremonies, in our new Wedding Gazebo overlooking our lagoon’s waterfall. If I can provide you with any additional information, please contact me directly: (707) 674-2100. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The grounds were very nice. The staff were very friendly. The room was a good size. The bathroom was a little small and no towel racks, but sufficient. The dining room staff were very friendly and efficient.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Maggie M., Thank you for taking the time to write a tripadvisor® review about your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley. I am delighted to read your comments and sincerely appreciate your feedback. I do hope you will return soon, and be one of the first to experience the enhancements we are planning for SUMMER 2014; new carpeting in our 132 guest rooms/suites, upgraded in-room coffee/tea in our lagoon view/patio rooms and an overall new look and experience to our already beautifully appointed lagoon area. Upon completion, our lagoon area will have seating for outdoor food and beverage service, fire pits, plush upscale outdoor furniture and, can be transformed into a Beautiful Wedding Pavilion that will accommodate outdoor Wedding Ceremonies, in our new Wedding Gazebo overlooking our lagoon’s waterfall. If I can provide you with any additional information, please contact me directly: (707) 674-2100. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

One of my favorite hotels, with a terrific restaurant. I also choose this hotel over other similar chains because of the great food here. While the hotel is not in Napa, it is one of the only reasonably priced hotels in the vicinity.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Pam S., Thank you for taking the time to write a tripadvisor® review about your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley. I am delighted to read your comments and sincerely appreciate your feedback. I do hope you will return soon, and be one of the first to experience the enhancements we are planning for SUMMER 2014; new carpeting in our 132 guest rooms/suites, upgraded in-room coffee/tea in our lagoon view/patio rooms and an overall new look and experience to our already beautifully appointed lagoon area. Upon completion, our lagoon area will have seating for outdoor food and beverage service, fire pits, plush upscale outdoor furniture and, can be transformed into a Beautiful Wedding Pavilion that will accommodate outdoor Wedding Ceremonies, in our new Wedding Gazebo overlooking our lagoon’s waterfall. If I can provide you with any additional information, please contact me directly: (707) 674-2100. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

The breakfast area (separate restaurant) is one of the best of any Hilton owned restaurants I've stayed at. There is little sound insulation between the floors and rooms which results in knowing more than you want to know about your neighbors.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Dale S., Thank you for taking the time to write a tripadvisor® review about your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley. I am delighted to read your comments and sincerely appreciate your feedback. Although, I do apologize for the noise problem you experienced. I do hope you will return soon, and be one of the first to experience the enhancements we are planning for SUMMER 2014; new carpeting in our 132 guest rooms/suites, upgraded in-room coffee/tea in our lagoon view/patio rooms and an overall new look and experience to our already beautifully appointed lagoon area. Upon completion, our lagoon area will have seating for outdoor food and beverage service, fire pits, plush upscale outdoor furniture and, can be transformed into a Beautiful Wedding Pavilion that will accommodate outdoor Wedding Ceremonies, in our new Wedding Gazebo overlooking our lagoon’s waterfall. If I can provide you with any additional information, please contact me directly: (707) 674-2100. Thank you for being our guest!