It was a last minute trip to Napa and this was the only hotel available. Check in, although prepaid via Expedia, was a bit difficult. The major problem was that they were cleaning the carpets, which really needed to be replaced. Both couples in our party had to move to new rooms that "supposedly" had been cleaned, but were worse than the previous. The breakfast in the restaurant was excellent and the service superb. Although 9 miles from downtown Napa, it was an easy drive. Would stay there again if improvements completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon hotel in northern California is the World's First LEED-Certified Hotel, located near hundreds of wineries in the Sonoma Valley - on Highway 29 at the gateway to Napa Valley (9 minutes from Napa). Relax at our on-site spa - Spa Gaia - or enjoy organic, locally-gathered meals at the Table 29 Bistro & Bar (also on-site). Our eco-friendly hotel includes a sparkling lagoon (suites with water views available), fitness room, outdoor pool, lounge/bar area, room service, multi-lingual staff and free parking (evening security provided). Host your wedding on our outdoor event deck with views of our sparkling Lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
- Hotel Gaia Napa Valley
- Gaia Napa Valley American Canyon