1,133 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesnapa valleypatio roomwine countrybreakfast buffeton site restaurantwould stay here againlagoon viewsan franciscoshort driveupon checknice stayeasy accesswine tastingpondgaia
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Nice, clean hotel. Close enough to Napa for limo tours or self tours. Several wineries within 5 miles. Rooms are a nice size and well appointed for a 3 star hotel. Grounds are clean and restaurant is nice option if you don;t want to leave the property after a day of wine tasting. Not 5 star, but clean and nice for the price.

Room Tip: get a room facing the "Lagoon"
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I gave this hotel only 3 stars, not because there was anything major, but because I felt he level of details were not up to par with the Doubletree standard. The rooms were comfortable with a feel of an eco friendly hotel, you could feel this by the lack of amenities in the bathroom!

The staff was very friendly. I just wish I could have had another night in the hotel to experience all it had to offer.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I had certain expectations from a Doubletree. This is not a full service hotel and more typical of a motel as I had to wheel my own luggage to and from my car. I certainly do not mind carrying my own bags...just did not expect having to do it. Not knowing the area, I wished I would have stayed closer to Napa and St. Helena area. Other than these, the hotel filled my basic needs.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

The room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. Plus we got complimentary cookies now who doesn't like cookies?

The restaurant looked nice with full bar. The grounds were kept up nicely around the entire property. Yes we would recommend this place to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I recently stayed here for 2 days while sightseeing in Napa. The hotel was clean and only about 9 miles from downtown Napa. The price was phenomenal and couldn't be beat and since I didn't plan on spending much time in my room, aside from sleeping, I felt it was the best option. We took wine tours daily to the wineries and used this as a home base and it was great. It's a good inexpensive way to see Napa so you can save your money for those extra bottles of wine!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends