I recently stayed here for 2 days while sightseeing in Napa. The hotel was clean and only about 9 miles from downtown Napa. The price was phenomenal and couldn't be beat and since I didn't plan on spending much time in my room, aside from sleeping, I felt it was the best option. We took wine tours daily to the wineries and used this as a home base and it was great. It's a good inexpensive way to see Napa so you can save your money for those extra bottles of wine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon hotel in northern California is the World's First LEED-Certified Hotel, located near hundreds of wineries in the Sonoma Valley - on Highway 29 at the gateway to Napa Valley (9 minutes from Napa). Relax at our on-site spa - Spa Gaia - or enjoy organic, locally-gathered meals at the Table 29 Bistro & Bar (also on-site). Our eco-friendly hotel includes a sparkling lagoon (suites with water views available), fitness room, outdoor pool, lounge/bar area, room service, multi-lingual staff and free parking (evening security provided). Host your wedding on our outdoor event deck with views of our sparkling Lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
- Hotel Gaia Napa Valley
- Gaia Napa Valley American Canyon