The room was very nice, the only king suite, I was told. The bed was very comfortable, the layout a bit strange, but functional. The 2 flat screens were a plus. The shower made a loud squeal and my room service on the last morning had to be cancelled because after an hour and twenty minutes I gave up. and because they forgot about us. We checked out and had a meal at a local restaurant. Unfortunately I wouldn't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon hotel in northern California is the World's First LEED-Certified Hotel, located near hundreds of wineries in the Sonoma Valley - on Highway 29 at the gateway to Napa Valley (9 minutes from Napa). Relax at our on-site spa - Spa Gaia - or enjoy organic, locally-gathered meals at the Table 29 Bistro & Bar (also on-site). Our eco-friendly hotel includes a sparkling lagoon (suites with water views available), fitness room, outdoor pool, lounge/bar area, room service, multi-lingual staff and free parking (evening security provided). Host your wedding on our outdoor event deck with views of our sparkling Lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
- Hotel Gaia Napa Valley
- Gaia Napa Valley American Canyon