1,143 results
All reviews double tree cookies napa valley patio room wine country breakfast buffet on site restaurant lagoon view would stay here again san francisco upon check short drive nice stay easy access wine tasting pond gaia
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is one of those few places you stumble across and just can't fault. Sheena, the front desk manager, went above and beyond by arranging a bottle of bubbles in the room on arrival with no hassle whatsoever and the Spa Manager, Shonna was just wonderful, arranging a special treat for our anniversary to perfection. We were given a downstairs room with doors opening to an outdoor deck and the pond. We enjoyed swans swimming right up to us while we supped our champagne in the sun outside our room. I'd normally want a room with a view upstairs but this room was perfect (rm 150). It was private, tranquil and had a wonderful view. All the Napa locations were a short drive away. As an anniversary treat we did the SonomaSegway.com tour and again, something for everyone to try (easier than you think!) but the following day we drove up the valley and visited a number of wineries - many recommended by Shonna, and all ideal for our tastes. We didn't have time to try out the pool but it looked clean - in fact the whole place was clean, environmentally friendly and beautiful looking with landscaped gardens. The mattresses are completely renewed regularly and the beds are really comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to go back again.

Room Tip: Rooms downstairs opening to the pond are private and offer outdoor seating. Room 150 is recommended as it's behind the ponds island so offers the most privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed here on a recent trip to visit the wine country. Things were fantastic all the way around. Check in clerks were knowledgeable about local attractions and restaurants. The rooms were large and clean. Nice computer area. The hotel is a short driving distance from the wine country. As other reviewers have stated this is a great place to stay for a fraction of the price of hotels in Napa. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Exactly what I would have expected from a Double Tree hotel. Room was clean and well maintained. Grounds were immaculate. Restaurant was terrific. Short driving distance to all sorts of Napa locations at half the price. Would recommend to anyone who wants a convenient place to stay while enjoy the Napa region.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Double_T_24
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Now, let me preface this with: I received a foot message at the spa. And a fantastic bath soak. This is a hotel living up to its brand. It is super clean, environmentally conscious, and comfortable. The landscaping is fantastic, the pool lovely, and even the windows opened (a real perk with my allergies!). Not over the top fancy, just upscale, comfortable, down to earth, and nice. Maybe it's the wine country, the wine,or me just in a great mood, but I really liked my stay and will be back. For the area, it was a bargain.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank mgatty
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We picked this property to stay in since I had been to the Spa Gaia on our visit last year. The hotel is very convenient to both Napa & Sonoma. It's right on the main highway which makes it very convenient. Our room was a standard King, no smoking & it was almost too big. Room was kept very clean & the bed was comfy. My only complaint would be with the pillows but then again, I'm not a fan of down pillows. The hotel was very quiet & we didn't notice any noise coming from any of our neighbors. We spent the majority of our time off the property so it really did serve as a crash pad & we didnt spend a lot of time checking out the rest of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple