“Nice dinner close to home”
Review of Gaia Restaurant - CLOSED

Gaia Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Napa, California
“Nice dinner close to home”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We visited the Gaia Restaurant recently on an overnight at the Hilton Doubletree. The restaurant area is very modern and clean, with booths and tables and a bar.

My husband and I both had steaks, I had the filet, he had the new york. Mine was very tender and tasty, his was a little tough he said. I had roasted potatoes and asparagus with mine, he had salad. The asparagus was the really tiny, thin type and I really didn't care for it. It was grilled and would of been better if they had served the larger stalks of asparagus.

We have been to the restaurant several times, and usually always have a good meal. I would however, like to see them change the menu. Between the two of us, we have eaten all of the items and it would be nice to see some variety and change in the menu. Having said that, our meals have always been enjoyable.

Visited September 2013

Defiance, Missouri
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We chose this restaurant based on a Tripadvisor review...since it is very unlikely we would choose a restaurant for dinner in a Double Tree Hotel. It was excellent. We ordered the Chicken Shitate which was a unique recipe with excellent taste. Our server, Kristie, was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the dinner so much that we decided to ask for the recipe. Kristie talked to the chef and they were happy to provide us the recipe to take home. Excellent in every detail.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Arthur F
KTCL
“Couldn'Believe It”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

When I decided to visit this establishment, I didn’t have any high hopes seeing as how it’s associated with a very average Doubletree in American Canyon, CA. However, after eating here, I can forgive the Doubletree its shortcomings. Gaia is quite simply incredible. From the service, to the somewhat limited, but interesting menu it more than measures up to the best in the Napa Valley. To start, the martini was just right. The Bibb lettuce salad was so fresh it had to have been picked today. The main course was a seafood spinach gnocchi in a sweet curry sauce that was out of this world. What more could I ask for!! I’m going back to try some of the other items on the menu when I can.

• Visited August 2013
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is located right on the Hilton Doubletree American Canyon property. It is a small restaurant and it was absolutely wonderful. The shrimp bruschetta is so delicious! We also tried a vegetable fondu appetizer that was really good too. The salmon dinner was ok. The wine was yummy, although the staff didn't know much about the wine they were serving. The breakfast at the restaurant was very good. There were a fair amount of options and everything was pretty good. They also make breakfasts to order.

Visited August 2013