“Great place and great food!!!”
Review of Panda Machi

Panda Machi
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The quality of the food here is awesome and the staff is so friendly! Their happy hour is spectacular and goes from 2PM-6PM. Every time my family and I go in to eat, we are always well taken care of! You get a great amount of food for the price, and there is so much to choose from! Definitely a great, family friendly, local restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Panda Machi

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place is on mine and my wife's A list. We go here almost once a week. The girls on the wait staff are eager to please, but try to understand if they get a busy spurt and get a little overwhelmed. I have not tried anything here that I did not enjoy. The sushi is always fresh and delicious. I go for the crispy noodles. Chances are you will be asking for a go box because they have a tendency to overfeed you. Go before six and get half off on a large hot sake.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great little sushi place. You get a ton of food in one order. Husband had sushi he enjoyed. I had bbq pork low mien and fried rice. Had enough for another meal!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Who knew that such good Chinese could b had in such a unlikely place. Alpine ca, is not renowned for its culinary reputation . Rather its scenery and outdoors type lifestyle identify it more than anything else.
So go figure a Chinese restaurant that could hold its own against any in the country. The staff is smiling the service is prompt and attentive . The food is fresh and flavorful...try the egg rolls first and u will see what I'm talking about. They are crispy on the out side while hot and "crunchy" on the inside. Nothing soggy about them..I really like that little fact for some reason. And then to top it off the price is very fair for the satisfaction u receive .

1  Thank Sabah Bob H
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I am always a bit wary of combo restaurants...this restaurant was very popular with families and younger couples (20s-30s). There was lots of food but I found it rather average....this is a quicky spot and i was looking for something a bit more original. Chinese food was mostly fried.....a bit greasy. Japanese dish seemed good but not outstanding....Service was fast.