“Muy bueno!”

La Carreta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 50 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I thought it was very good, but the grandkids would have preferred ground beef instead of shredded beef on their tacos. We would definitely eat there again!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pretty good Mexican food in the community of Alpine, CA. Great stop off on a road trip. Probably is not eh best Mexican food you will ever eat, but it was good and my kids enjoyed it very much. Would stop off again and enjoy.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I doubt very much the food is authentic Mexican food . We haven't been there in years & now go to another restaurant in town more to our taste .

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Margaritas are great! Menu is like any other mexican restaurant in San Diego. I am into the authentic chips and salsa not tostitos chips and salsa. Food is average not anything I would write home about however there albondigas are extremely tasty. .

Reviewed April 24, 2012

exellent service, great people and a very nice restuarant overall