“great place to eat”

La Carreta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 50 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 24, 2012

exellent service, great people and a very nice restuarant overall

Reviewed April 24, 2008

The best cheese enchiladas and chile rellenos that I have ever had. Their chips and salsa are good too. The service is hit-and-miss, but their food is fab!

Reviewed August 2, 2006

My husband and I haven't been to La Carreta Mexican Restaurant for about 7 years, because the first time we went there, I tried to order Albondigas soup and was told they had the soup, but no meatballs...
My daughter suggested we meet them there last Tuesday evening. We figured we'd give it another chance since it had been so long. I ordered lemonade, which my grandson had ordered (it was watered down),but they were out of lemonade now. OK, I'll just have some ice water. In our party of 5, 2 of us ordered a combo plate that included a chile relleno, this was at 7:50pm. At 9:05pm, over 1 HOUR later, we were told that they no longer had chile rellenos! Need I say more?

2  Thank WannaGoWannaSee

Been to La Carreta Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!