“They are our favorite!!”
Review of Alpine Taco Shop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alpine Taco Shop
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Alpine
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very casual, typical Mexican restaurant but LOVE them!! We enjoy their tacos and carne asada burritos. Inexpensive menu with lots of options. Be sure to visit them while driving thru Alpine!!

There are newer reviews for Alpine Taco Shop

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My wife, her sister, and I were traveling I-8 to San Diego and needed a bite to eat. We stopped for lunch and were blown away by the quality of the food at the Alpine Taco Shop. No wonder they've been in business for 21 years. Lunch for three was less than $25 including tax and tip and the food was delicious. Seating is a little limited and they don't have much to offer as far as atmosphere, but I'll certainly go again for the food and the Horchata. Truly a hidden gem...we just lucked into it!

Been to Alpine Taco Shop? Share your experiences!