“Great Greek Food in Alpine”

Greek Village Grill
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I were really impressed with the quality of food. For those tired of eating at one of the MANY mexican food restaurants in Alpine, give it a try. They have a variety of food and even serve breakfast.

1  Thank alannalight

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We walked out of this restaurant when the staffs baby was sitting on the food counter. Could never go back after that.

2  Thank 92101sd
Reviewed February 19, 2013

they give you a heaping amount of food in my experience, staff is always friendly and I just got their card which gets me $10 free food for every 100 spent, and I enjoy free food! bugers, and greek plate are my fav so far.

2  Thank CreamyGoodness
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

They have really stepped it up since opening last year. Their portobello mushroom sandwich is beyond flavorful. Everything I have eaten here recently has been wonderful.

2  Thank LDHallihan
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is an added bonus for Alpine. There is nothing else up here like it. The food is delicious. Their salads are fresh and tastey. Service is fast. There are always alot of locals that go here and we recommend it to everyone that is looking for a great place to eat.

2  Thank Buffy66