“Abundant, fresh and yummy”

Adriano's Pizza Grotto
Ranked #25 of 49 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Alpine, California
“Abundant, fresh and yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The meals are large, the food is great (not like fast food), and made fresh by the 'family'. I love it here

Visited November 2013

Carlsbad, California
“Great food at fair price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Terrific pizza and cold beer. The servers were very nice, the restaurant was clean, the prices were fair.

Visited August 2013
Cairo, Egypt
“Good, quick lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I made my annual journey to the Eddie Bauer Outlet Store at Viejas Casino and Resort owned by the Viejas Band of Kumeyaay Indians. I always enjoy going here with my daughter and granddaughters to see what good bargains we can find and to let them play in the fountain courtyard of the outlet center - a very clever design that attracts children of all ages on a hot day. Next to the fountain is Adriano's Pizza Grotto, where you can order pizza in three different sizes, soups, salads and sandwiches.

My daughter ordered a 12" margherita pizza and I ordered the turkey breast sandwich; it came with a condiment dressing on the side, which turned out to be superb - a nice oil and garlic dressing.

The pizza was more than they could eat so we carted a couple of pieces home.

One orders at the counter and takes a number and service is quick. Nothing fancy about the restaurant - more like a cafe - but it is comfortable.

A good stop over while shopping and watching kids play in the fountain.

• Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“Food is very good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were shopping at the outlet and went to the Pizza place for lunch. I had the soup and salad which was good but my husband had the torpedo sandwich which was awesome and very big! I will be getting that next time.

Visited July 2013
Chula Vista, California
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great tasty meal! Pizza, antipasto salad, lasagna were all super. We just ate the left overs for a second meal...yum!

• Visited May 2013

Been to Adriano's Pizza Grotto? Share your experiences!