“Great Microbrewery in Alpine!”

Alpine Beer Company
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Alpine
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Zip Code 91901 (619) 445-2337
Descanso
“Great Microbrewery in Alpine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great little place with friendly staff. Great food at a reasonable price. I love their Pure Hoppiness and my semi beer drinking wife enoys the Willy Vanilly. Free WiFi and a couple of flat panel TV's you have a great little Sports Bar/Brew Pub/restaurant!

• Visited October 2013

Cape Carteret, North Carolina
“A great surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was told by a friend that it would be worth the trip to visit the Alpine Beer Co. in Alpine California for the beer and the food. I found the beer selection (their own) to be outstanding and the lunch much better than I expected. Located in an old strip mall on Main Street the owners have made the best of their location. The brewery is in the same building as the restaurant. The restaurant staff were friendly and efficient. I imagine this place would be a lot of fun during the evening. I recommend for a boys or girls night out. Call before you go to make sure of their hours.

• Visited August 2013
Chicago
“Great beer & friendly environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Both my husband and I loved the beer and casual, local atmosphere. The staff was attentive, knowlegable and very friendly-- fellow customers were super friendly too. I found the food to be tasty and secretly didn't want my son to finish his grilled cheese so I could! I would only recommend that more vegetarian options be included on the menu. I definately recommend ABC!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank P K
San Diego, California
“Small Beer Haven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Several of my friends and I made it out here for some beer. It is small which adds to the character of the place. We came in the middle of the week so it was not to busy. I can see this place being packed on the weekends. You really have to want to visit this place to drive out to Alpine. It is definitely worth the drive. All the beers are hoppy and very good. Many breweries have several good ones while the majority are just ok. This place is the exception to the rule. My drinking buddies enjoyed all of them. The wings are big and very good. We expected a small bone with some meat on it covered with sauce to add flavoring. We surprised how big and tasty they were. The food kept our designated driver happy.

Highly recommend this place for beer lovers.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Joe T
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“small bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

menu is nothing to brag on, but beer is good! had more fun with better service other places in town.

Visited August 2013