“There Goes The Diet”

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #18 of 85 Restaurants in Aliso Viejo
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I do realize that while you're on vacation, you're allowed to eat more freely. Normally at home, I avoid fried foods. Well, that went out the window--two nights in a row.

I had their "most popular" box combo meal. Briefly stated, it was delicious! Service was with a smile by the counter people and fairly prompt.

While I hate to leave the recent warmth of Southern California (it was darn frigid when I first arrived), it's probably good for my health.

I would end up eating at this establishment way too often.

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Always fast service. It's a simple menu, but well executed. This is the In-N-Out of chicken fingers.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, great food, love it. The Sweet tea brings back memories of when I was young and we would visit family in Missouri.

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

I have been to Canes several times. The chicken fingers are always crispy, juicy and hot. They have crinkle fries only I prefer skinny fries. The Texas toast is not greasy like some fast food restaurants. My friend loves the coleslaw I like fruit in mine so I substitute another toast for the coleslaw. I would like it if they had chicken with the bone in to. Limited menu add hush puppies that would give an option.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

Tried out Raising Cane's for the first time today after transferring to work nearby. Ordered the chicken finger sandwich combo with fries and drink, also ordered a side of texas toast as I had to try it out for myself.

Service was friendly and The food came up super quick. The sandwich had lettuce 3 chicken strips and Cane's sauce. The chicken is lightly breaded and flavorful. the Cane's sauce was a perfect compliment to the chicken and the sandwich in general was really good. The texas toast was fluffy and tasted good. overall a great meal

I would definitely be back here for lunch in the future