“Fed our family of four for $18.90”
Review of Jimboys Tacos - CLOSED

Jimboys Tacos
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Excellent tacos and Burrito. We tried the chicken soft taco, the beef soft taco, and the Tahoe Burrito. Another customer had some scary-hot item which I'm sure was going to burn a hole through his insides, but to each his own. I was grateful they catered to our milder and tender palates as well. Perfect after a long day of driving.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Nice, easy going place connected to a gas station which in itself was a plus. Tasty food at reasonable prices. Good value on the combo platters too. Overall a good deal for a meal. Recommended for small informal groups and individual dines. I will come back a fourth time for sure.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Good eats for a fair price. grab some food while your filing up the gas tank . They also have a drive thru that moves pretty quick.

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

These tacos are the bomb! You may be disappointed in the other menu items so stick to their claim to fame.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Not my favorite tacos. Southern California has THE BEST Mexican food outside of Mexico so I wouldn't waste your time here. These are low quality gas station tacos