“Our favorite~~”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Laguna Niguel, CA
“Our favorite~~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place gets top billing for sushi in South County. We've tried them all and it's the freshest and cleanest place! Always crowded, not enough servers but super friendly and never get your order wrong. Really original rolls and good prices!

Visited June 2013

Lake Elsinore, California
“Authentic, pleasant, excellent sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for great quality, classic Japanese manners from the sushi chefs and delicately delicious sushi and sashimi, this is for you. I judge sushi bars/restaurants by their octopus and the octopus salad says it all. A beautiful little gem that closes between lunch and dinner so check their hours first.

Aliso Viejo, California, United States
“Great sushi, hooked on the seared ahi, sushi burrito and their 911 roll.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Great local Sushi! Been eating here for 8 years now and have never been disappointed with thei good or the Sushi chefs. I am a fairly simple Sushi lover, no weird things for me.. Their rolls are fantastic my favorite being the 911, spicy tuna, cream cheese and a jalapeño wrapped in soy paper and tempured! Crave it once a week!

The only area they could improve is with their servers being a bit more attentive. Cam be a little slow. Sushi bar is perfect!

Very friendly chefs and greet you everytime!

I hear they opened a new Zen in Foothill Ranch, hope to visit soon. Owners now running this location, miss them in Aliso so time to go by and say hello. Will review this location a well. But with them training the Aliso chefs I have high hopes you would not be disappointed!

Laguna Hills, California
“Best sushi and hosting in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

I celebrated my birthday here, with 10 of my closest friends. I told the owners what I like and my budget, and they made it all happen! One delicious roll after another was brought out. Next thing I knew, they were serving us items that were "off the menu". This place rocks and I would go here again and again!

• Visited March 2011
Wingham, Canada
“A fun spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

A small place, you are greeted with loud cry of delight when you enter, if you are feeling social, sit up at the sushi bar, the chef was friendly, and made us 2 free samples, his fish tacos, not my favorite, and the spicy octopus salad, delicious. I had seaweed salad, very good. and my daughter and I shared 2 different rolls, the Aliso Viejo roll was esp good. This is my daughter's favorite sushi spot, best for their rolls. We both had lots of food, and the bill for us both was around $50, that included 1 saki.

Visited January 2012