“My favorite restaurant in Aliso Viejo CA”
Review of Urban Thai

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2009

The best food in town, great service....if you love thai food this is the place to go! So delicious and beautiful presentation!

Reviewed July 4, 2008

Most Thai restaurants in the area serve meager portions of fair food for above average prices. Imagine my surprise when I had the Phad Thai traditional with chicken and shrimp. Wonderful flavor and generous portions for a reasonable price. I've been back twice since my first visit and the food has been great. I am recommending it to all my friends who like Thai food.

Placentia, California
Reviewed April 6, 2008

Pretty decent Thai food. Not the most authentic, but good dining anyways.

Reviewed February 19, 2008

Possibly the most mediocre Thai food I have ever had. My pad thai was squishy, and flavorless. My husband's drunken chicken noodles were just as repulsing, and tasted curiously like my pad thai. Only good points was the design in the restaurant -- really cute. Wish the food was on the same plane as the design of the restaurant.

Orange County, CA
Reviewed January 7, 2008

Great service, generous portions, exquisite flavors.