“Excellent Thia Choice”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We live some distance from Urban Thia but the food is so much better than anything close that we take the 30 minute drive to eat here. Nice, clean, friendly place with excellent thia food. We always have the curry chicken because we can not get enough of it because this is a treck we make every couple of weeks. This is the best Thia food I have had, everything is fresh and you receive large portions and the prices are reasonable. While it located in a plaza when you get inside you feel like you can relax and enjoy your lunch or dinner. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been going to Urban Thai for years by myself, with family and friends. The staff is very friendly and you are never rushed. I take my time and enjoy the beef salad, fresh spring rolls, chicken eggplant, etc... The desserts are also wonderful. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Wow that is I can say. I have been here for 10 years. Food is awesome and staffs are friendly.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

To be honest I was never a fan of Thai food, then a client suggested we go for lunch. I now have a new found fondness for Thai. The lunch was very good and priced right. I suggest this for those that love Thai and those willing to try something new. The ambiance was contemporary and the service very good.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Small owner operated restaurant, very friendly staff, a neighbourhood kind of place. They make delicious fresh spring rolls, no deep frying here, packed with fresh lettuce and herbs, the shrimp ones are great. I have also heard their pad thai and pepper chicken is wonderful. Coconut and green tea ice cream with the fried bananas and honey was a good dessert. reasonable cost. Eat in, casual, or take out and enjoy by the nearby fountain.