“San Clemente Location- Love it!!”

Inka Mama Aliso Viejo
Ranked #6 of 85 Restaurants in Aliso Viejo
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Finally there is a family restaurant at the Talega area that hopefully will be here to stay! I have been to Inka Mama's twice and so far, the service has always been great, the food is excellent, the flavors amazing, and they probably have one of the best kid's menus out there! Love the idea of going to an ethnic restaurant and still be able to give my kids something that they feel comfortable eating! My kids (6yr &7yr) love the rice and beans and the chicken tenders! and there are more options for them, even pasta. I tried the lamb and it was so good, we also tried the seafood rice and it was amazing! The alfajores are so perfect you want to eat 100 of them...overall, a great place to go with the family! Portions are good, I always have some leftovers for the next day. Prices are very reasonable, specially when you consider how much you are getting. The bar is limited to vine, beers and sangria, I was hoping for a Pisco Sour, however, having said that, when I go there I go for the food, not the drinks! I couldn't find the San Clemente location on tripadvisor so, I decided to leave the review here until the SC location gets its own reviews space!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2011

.Had an engagement party and I decided to make it unique so I called Inka Mama's.
Service was excellent and the exotic and delicious food made our party look amazing. We got so many complements. We will definitely use them again

Reviewed January 15, 2009

The food is amazing and the place is so super cute! They have this green sauce that is TO DIE FOR!! You should check this place out, it will become a favorite!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Aliso Viejo, California
Reviewed August 19, 2008

Tasty but unusual. Good when you're up for something different.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 15, 2008

As a young peruvian i myself like trying my ancestors food. The spices always blend well together and is always very consistent. The vibe that you get from the people working there is a fun and excited vibe that i am very sure majourity of the people enjoy. Two of their peruvian drinks would be inca cola. Inca cola is a refreshing peruivian soda that is light but has a great taste. It is actually made and distributed by the coca cola industry. The other drink is call chicha morada. A classic twist on the american grape juice. It is filled with grapes but me as a grape lover did not think it was too overweliming with grapes. It is something that i always order with my meal. Speaking of my meal i always order my favorite on the menu the talrin verde con pollo. This is a pesto spagehti made mainly form basil and spinach. Yes i know this may not sound appetizing at first but just to let you know im not a vegtable person myself especially when it comes to spinach but with the talarin verde i just simply fall in love. As my favorite however i would have to go with the yucca frita. If you are a french frie lover then you will adore these. They are big wedges of yucca cut and fried wich go amazingly good with their spicy green sauce that comes out with the bread. Me and my family have enjoyed having a peruvian resturant around that way everyone else can enjoy peruvian cuisine.