“Always fantastic for lunch or dinner”

Cosmo's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 83 Restaurants in Aliso Viejo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Aliso Viejo, California
“Always fantastic for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite local Italian Restaurant. We have been dining at Cosmo's Italian Kitchen for years. The food and service are always outstanding. Great menu choices, a full bar and nice wine selections. Cozy atmosphere for families and couples. You will want to return again and again to this wonderful, friendly Aliso Viejo restaurant!

• Visited March 2014

San Clemente, California
“Mama made it better”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

There are better Italian places. My daughter and I were both disappointed in the quality of the food. I was so hoping for a good Italian place but I have to say "Skip this one." :(

• Visited March 2014
“Noodle Night Mondays!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

You can't beat $ 7.95 on Mondays for Pasta and Sauce of your choice!

Their salad is delicious and they are now serving Coke....yum!!

• Visited October 2013
“Neighborhood gem”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have been to this restaurant several times with our children and have never been disappointed. Good quality Italian food in a casual atmosphere. Very friendly and competent servers.

• Visited December 2013
Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
“great service and meal”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I went to order take out. The hostess was very nice and explained things to me. It was a busy night and she told me it would be about 15 minutes. I agreed and said take your time. I went to the Bar and ordered a draft beer. The bar person said to me are you waiting for the take out order. i said I am and was going to watch the football game on TV. He then surprised me by saying no charge for the beer a gift from the restaurant. I thanked him and enjoyed my beer leaving a tip. This is a class place who treats people with respect and kindness. I will always go to this restaurant and tell all my friends to go to the place. Thank you.

• Visited November 2013