“Waiter getting "handsy" with the female guests”

Cosmo's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Aliso Viejo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This will be the LAST time I ever go to Cosmo's. I went there to eat a meal - not to be fondled by the wait staff.
Here's what happened: every time the waiter would come over to our table, he would put his arm around me, put his hand on my shoulder, rub my back, and so on. Totally unacceptable.
Perhaps the management tells the employees to be friendly -but this kind of "friendliness" toward the female guests is rude, invasive, and unacceptable.
Cosmo's, you just lost a customer. Enough said.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is my favorite lunch location. The Linguini and clams in a white sauce is as good as it gets. Prices are reasonable and the service is inviting.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is my fourth time at this Aliso Viejo community and family owned Italian restuarant (one of two CA locations) of Dick Fisher and Bob Quinn. When I visit my daughter and family that live a few blocks away I always want to come back to this quaint family friendly restaurante! It's a long way to travel from Lakewood Village,TX but worth it. I love their homemade raviloi dish but opted for the Seafood Risotto with Mussels,Clams,Shrimp and Scallops and a glass of White Zinfandel - Yum! I started with the fresh homemade Minestrone soup and fresh bread. I also sampled some of my son-in-law's Lobster Cannelloni - excellente. I only wish I could dine here once a week as for a small establishment they have many menu options and I have never been disappointed. Dick one of the owners stopped by our table and chatted for several minutes before our main course was served. Great guy and he made you feel like one of the family. They recently renovated and added a nice full service bar with flat screen TV and bar stools where one can enjoy a Chianti, have a meal, and watch the Lakers or Dallas Mavericks if in town!. I'm looking forward to returning again on my next family visit to the area. Salute.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This extremely informal, nondescript, neighborhood restaurant at the end of a small strip mall is the place for much above average Italian food. The menu is large and everything we've tried there makes us want to return. What the place lacks in decor (rated between one and ten, we'd say a zero) is compensated for by friendly, brisk service and a large menu of well-prepared Italian cuisine: from antipasto to thin-crust pizzas to less-often found treats like lobster cannelloni. My husband says the chicken linguine Alfredo is the best he's had anywhere--and we've traveled extensively in Italy! The prices are reasonable. One of the specials on our last visit was a complete dinner of Angus beef filet minion for $23. There's a bar with TV on one side of the dining room.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Excellent food, great service, homey and friendly. We have been there a few times and each time we want to go back and try different items on their menu. Chicken Marsala and Chicken Parmigiana were excellent.