“Great Italian food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite lunch location. The Linguini and clams in a white sauce is as good as it gets. Prices are reasonable and the service is inviting.

Lakewood Village,TX
“I wish I lived next door - always a Great tasting yet simple meal!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is my fourth time at this Aliso Viejo community and family owned Italian restuarant (one of two CA locations) of Dick Fisher and Bob Quinn. When I visit my daughter and family that live a few blocks away I always want to come back to this quaint family friendly restaurante! It's a long way to travel from Lakewood Village,TX but worth it. I love their homemade raviloi dish but opted for the Seafood Risotto with Mussels,Clams,Shrimp and Scallops and a glass of White Zinfandel - Yum! I started with the fresh homemade Minestrone soup and fresh bread. I also sampled some of my son-in-law's Lobster Cannelloni - excellente. I only wish I could dine here once a week as for a small establishment they have many menu options and I have never been disappointed. Dick one of the owners stopped by our table and chatted for several minutes before our main course was served. Great guy and he made you feel like one of the family. They recently renovated and added a nice full service bar with flat screen TV and bar stools where one can enjoy a Chianti, have a meal, and watch the Lakers or Dallas Mavericks if in town!. I'm looking forward to returning again on my next family visit to the area. Salute.

• Visited January 2013
Laguna Niguel, California
“Don't go by appearances--surprisingly good!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This extremely informal, nondescript, neighborhood restaurant at the end of a small strip mall is the place for much above average Italian food. The menu is large and everything we've tried there makes us want to return. What the place lacks in decor (rated between one and ten, we'd say a zero) is compensated for by friendly, brisk service and a large menu of well-prepared Italian cuisine: from antipasto to thin-crust pizzas to less-often found treats like lobster cannelloni. My husband says the chicken linguine Alfredo is the best he's had anywhere--and we've traveled extensively in Italy! The prices are reasonable. One of the specials on our last visit was a complete dinner of Angus beef filet minion for $23. There's a bar with TV on one side of the dining room.

• Visited December 2012
Mission Viejo, California
“Great neighborhood Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Excellent food, great service, homey and friendly. We have been there a few times and each time we want to go back and try different items on their menu. Chicken Marsala and Chicken Parmigiana were excellent.

Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
“Excellent take out”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I went and ordered take out . The hostess was efficient and while I enjoyed a draft beer and watChed the game, the food was prepared. The food was hot we'll prepared and reasonable in price. We enjoyed the meal. They even gave extra bread and cheese for the meal. Excellent choice.

• Visited November 2012