$189
Homewood
$185
$149
Laguna Hills Lodge(Laguna Hills)(Great Value!)
$125
$116
Fairfield Inn Mission Viejo Orange County(Mission Viejo)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
$127
$101
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$416
$209
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Laguna Riviera Beach Resort(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$242
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshealth clubfitness centerhotel attachedamazing gymlaguna beachcitrus grillfitness classeshotel guestsbasketball courthotel gymsteam roomtoll roadfamily poolself parkingfree weightslarge showerfire pit
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent New Years Eve here to get away from the hustle and bustle of parties. Very quite and clean. Customer Service was excellent!!! Eva made our weekend stay awesome! We really want to return but would request a suite next visit. Workout center, spa and bar are all up to date and well taken care of.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2013

As an elite Marriott member, my wife and I were upgraded to a Jr. Suite. Aside from being a very large room, there was not anything special about the Jr. Suite. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room and floor was quite. I give the room 5 stars.

The experience at the restaurant / bar was very different. I went to get a beer to take back up to my room and it took too long for the bartender to acknowledge my presence and get me a beer. The bar was a bit crowded, but a quick acknowledgement of eye contact to let me know would have been a common gesture.

After or company Christmas party, my wife and I stopped at the bar and it was the same bartender. This time he was very attentive and provided great service. I guess when the bar is busy, he got overwhelmed and forgot how to treat guests. As I mentioned the service during our second visit was great.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
RenaissanceClubSport, Manager at Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear RSquar3d,

Thanks for your candid review. We were glad to hear about the upgrade to a Junior Suite, and also glad your company chose to host their event with us here at the Renaissance ClubSport. We are always looking at ways to ensure service excellence for all of our guests. Indeed, it was a very busy night in the hotel, bar, lounge, etc. - while we greatly appreciate the business, we wish we would have given you the top-notch experience you deserved. We will follow up with our F&B Managers to make sure we have a better plan in place for upcoming busy nights in the bar. As well, please let us know if we can invite you back to experience the hotel on a future visit, as we'd like to make it up to you. Thanks for choosing Renaissance ClubSport.

Michael Robby
Senior Hotel Sales Manager
michael.robby@clubsports.com

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night in December 2013. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The decor was modern and the entire hotel was very clean. Our room was comfortable and the bathroom was fairly roomy. There are two pools. One is a family pool and the other is a lap pool. We only used the whirlpool, which was very nice. There was supposedly a sauna and a steam room but we couldn't find either. We did not eat at the restaurant or order room service. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Stay here often for business. Great friendly staff that always remembers my name, awesome gym nice pool. The rooms are not overly nice but they are extremely clean and comfortable. Just not a wow factor.

Food at the bar is awesome and healthy. The healthy shakes at the nutrition bar are insane. Yum yum.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I only got to stay here one night sadly, but I definitely would love to come back again! This has to be one of my all time favorite hotels. The staff is amazing! The rooms are very clean and modern. I love the style and decor. The views and the whole area are just beautiful. They have an amazing workout facility and beautiful pools. The food is delicious, and they have great options for those that are health conscious. I literally can't say enough good things about this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a pool view. It shouldn't cost extra and makes for a lovely view especially at night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
RenaissanceClubSport, Manager at Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Megan,

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We appreciate your business, and we sincerely hope that you'll be back again soon - hopefully for more than one night !

Renaissance ClubSport continues to offer resort-like amenities to our guests with absolutely no resort fees! As well, with our world-class fitness resort, ClubSport, we are able to be true "partners in wellness" for all our hotel guests.

Let us know if we can ever assist you in the future, and happy holidays!

Michael Robby