$179
$155
$127
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Laguna Hills Lodge(Laguna Hills)(Great Value!)
$116
Fairfield Inn Mission Viejo Orange County(Mission Viejo)(Great Value!)
$129
$109
$124
$101
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$202
$195
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Laguna Riviera Beach Resort(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$226
$181
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$177
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshealth clubfitness centerhotel attachedamazing gymlaguna beachcitrus grillfitness classeshotel gueststown centrebasketball courttoll roadfamily poolsteam roomhotel gymself parkingfree weightslarge shower
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Stay here often for business. Great friendly staff that always remembers my name, awesome gym nice pool. The rooms are not overly nice but they are extremely clean and comfortable. Just not a wow factor.

Food at the bar is awesome and healthy. The healthy shakes at the nutrition bar are insane. Yum yum.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I only got to stay here one night sadly, but I definitely would love to come back again! This has to be one of my all time favorite hotels. The staff is amazing! The rooms are very clean and modern. I love the style and decor. The views and the whole area are just beautiful. They have an amazing workout facility and beautiful pools. The food is delicious, and they have great options for those that are health conscious. I literally can't say enough good things about this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a pool view. It shouldn't cost extra and makes for a lovely view especially at night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
RenaissanceClubSport, Manager at Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Megan,

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We appreciate your business, and we sincerely hope that you'll be back again soon - hopefully for more than one night !

Renaissance ClubSport continues to offer resort-like amenities to our guests with absolutely no resort fees! As well, with our world-class fitness resort, ClubSport, we are able to be true "partners in wellness" for all our hotel guests.

Let us know if we can ever assist you in the future, and happy holidays!

Michael Robby
Senior Hotel Sales Manager
michael.robby@clubsports.com

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great facilities, nice clean and large rooms, an amazing gym, poolside area, not to mention a good bar, cafe and restaurant all in one. And free wi-fi.

Plenty of off street parking, and the gym. Once again, ive never seen a more diverse place with top class instructors/equipment , and a plethora of training options iuncluding dance, boxing, basketball etc

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TimKAuckland
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This Hotel has everything that you need! The room is nice and cozy. Fairly clean. You have fitness center with shower, jacuzzi, and sauna :) The lobby restaurant is really nice and food is decent. Next to the restaurant, The bar atmosphere is relaxing and trendy as well. I had a good time there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I had booked an appointment for my son and I to go check out this gym, as we are looking for a family gym and this is close and convenient. I made the appointment with "Joy" online to come in and take the tour and find out about the amenities offered. My son and I showed up on time at 4:30. We were greeted by someone on the hotel side. I gave my name and she asked me to take a seat. My son and I waited for 20 minutes, with no one coming to offer us a drink or that the woman would be late. Nothing! So finally, my son and I walk out, asking the front to comp our valet since we did not meet with her. Very unprofessional. Then she had the audacity to text me at 5:02 after we left to ask where I was. Joy did not make me feel very "joyful" and did not represent her company well.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
RenaissanceClubSport, Director of Sales at Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear MJAlisoViejo05,
On behalf of the management of the Renaissance ClubSport, we were very concerned to learn of your recent experience and frustration with our membership team. Please know, this has been addressed on an executive level, and we can ensure it will not happen again, as this particular representative is no longer with our organization. That said, we would sincerely like to welcome you back to meet with our Membership Sales Director and see if we can still make you and your family members of our wonderful club. Please let us know.

Respectfully,