Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel
$199
Homewood
$189
Laguna Hills Lodge(Laguna Hills)(Great Value!)
$124
Fairfield Inn Mission Viejo Orange County(Mission Viejo)(Great Value!)
$114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$109
$110
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$213
  • Pool
Laguna Riviera Beach Resort(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$215
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Laguna Beach Inn(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$181
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

All reviewshealth clubfitness centerhotel attachedlaguna beachamazing gymcitrus grillfitness classeshotel gueststown centrebasketball courttoll roadfamily poolsteam roomhotel gymsports facilityself parkingfree weights
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed three nights at this hotel in August - two adults and two kids ages 11 and 19. Was given requested connecting rooms by Joe - hotel manager. Service level was very high. Special thanks to Andrew - the bellman for his special attention to us while we were there.

As others have mentioned - this hotel has a first class gym attached. Nothing lacking there, from equipment to classes to sauna etc, it was top notch.

Hotel has two pools and a splash pad. Got a little crowded during the day - but that is expected.

Rooms were upscale, clean, and very comfortable. They have a modern feel. Bar/Coffee area in lobby is cool - well done.

I think one of the best things about the hotel is location, while it is in the beaches area - it is located an easy drive to Laguna Beach, very close to Dana Point and Newport Beach, and about a 45 minute drive to Huntington Beach.

I recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place that has a little bit of everything

Room Tip: Rooms with odd numbers have pool view - breakfast buffet is free for Gold/Platinum members
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank RobBflo1
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here during a travel-baseball tournament in San Clemente (south). Not what we expected but def.top notch. Like another review it's hard to say if this is a health club with a hotel attached or a hotel with a health-sports-club theme. (the servers, house staff, etc. are in 'track suits'). Our room wasn't ready when promised but the outdoor patio area was fine to hang out in while we waited. (I think if they knew we were marriott rewards members it might have been ready...). When it was ready, the keys were delivered to us on the patio. One strange thing; you cannot get to the pool from the outdoor lounge. You have to 'check in' at the fitness desk (?) to walk through to the pool. Maybe another company actually runs the fitness facilities. We are not fitness buffs so didn't use the (huge) gym or work out club.
My husband visited the sauna and hot tub and said they were nice. But I can see how this type of place fits in the "OC" area. The 2 pools are large and well supervised for our 12-13 year olds. The rooms are nicely decorated (ultra sleek and modern IMO) but not to my taste. There was no fridge in the room; but we did ask a passing houseman for one and he sent one up. There are light-motion detectors in the room which was freaky when we got up in the night; but re-assuring at the same time. The bathroom is large but the "1/2 glass wall" in the shower doesn't keep the water in. Paying $10/day parking was a bit much (structure is a short walk away). The HIGHLIGHT was the included breakfast! we had to be out at 6:15am but the breakfast was hot, fresh and ready at 6am. Impressive spread.
The hotel is in a great location, just up the hill from a huge complex with movies, all kinds of restaurants, and various stores and a Trader Joes. We had dinner at a Japanese place and it was excellent.
Overall good experience but wouldn't stay again due to distance from San Clemente tournament, and the hotel's style... "Nice"... just not "us".

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank EMTSanDiego
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. it is not the best hotel i have ever stayed at, but for a business travel hotel and for the price, it can not be beat.

Everyone will tell you that the health club and pool are the best you will ever find in a hotel that is not a luxury resort, and they are right. The pool and gym are OUTSTANDING.

The rooms are very nice too. Very comfortable and modern.

Happy hour in the bar is great, and there are good deals to be had there.

The staff across the board is top notch. Front desk, wait staff at the restaurant/bar, gym staff and housekeeping. Very, very good.

The restaurant is very health conscious and many of the dishes are less than 500 calorie.

I used to dread visiting Southern California for work, really only enjoying one of the last 10 stays there until venturing into this hotel. I would be happy to return anytime to this hotel.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th room and it was fine.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank devers0122
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is our local business hotel and it doesnt disappoint. Hotel is big clean and has decent amenities. There is a spa, hair salon, huge gym and outdoor pool. The rooms are large, decor leaves a bit to be desired but I get the sports theme. Food is plentiful, portions are large and they even have <500 kcal options marked on the menu for the health conscious guests. An evening on the verandah with the lanterns overlooking pool and jacuzzi and palm trees is very enjoyable, as is the pretty dependable weather which allows a post-work swim.

Hotel is walking distance to the local shops, cafes and cinema but few walk in California. It took a few minutes to cross the 6 lane regular road (not even a highway) but I enjoyed the constitutional in 80 degree heat. You will need a cab or hire car to take you to the beach but the local beach at Laguna is great a mix between artists and surfers with some good eateries thrown in.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Angelina8888
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have stayed here several times and have really enjoyed it. Very clean sleek design. I was so busy I didn't have time to wokr out in the wonderful gym but my husband was very impressed. The beds very comfy and the room spacious. I thought I had lost something at the hotel and they were very attentive to try and find it for me.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple