“Good chinese restaurant...”

Good for: Local cuisine
Semarang, Indonesia
“Good chinese restaurant...”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This time, I would like to share my experience in dining at Tasty Garden restaurant in Alhambra, CA, end of last year. This was probably close to my 10th visits to this restaurant after finding it out during our visit in US back in November 2011. Since then, we both never looked back and always try to visit this place every time we are in the area.

This time was no exception as we had the chance to visit them three times during our ten days' trip in West Coast area. We had visited them twice for diner and once for lunch. The place was fully packed every time we visited it, a positive sign showing the restaurant was able to serve and maintain their food quality over the time : The food we ordered was no exception as they were all delicious.

Therefore, I would not hesitate to strongly recommend this restaurant to every one who is looking for delicious, yet inexpensive, restaurant whenever they are in Los Angeles. They have a number of different branches covering Greater Los Angeles Area but so far, we both have no chance in trying to dine in other branches except the one in Alhambra.

• Visited December 2013

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Fair”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been there plenty times. But I think Tasty Garden at Alhambra is no as good as the one at Monterey Park. I like the desserts most!

• Visited October 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant as recommend by friend. Disappointed. Lots of
Choice from their menu, but pricy. Food taste is average, no surprise. Service is OK. I won't return again

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank sasa99
“Nice menu. I will be back.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Good selection of food. Nice Asian fusion and honestly food is not bad. You paying for what you eating.

I enjoyed the Spanish ice coffee and the pork shops.

MD

• Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Tasty!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This place is awesomely delicious! I go here every week. Their food is great. I personally love the XO udon. The only reason why I didn't rate this a 5 is because sometimes their food delivery is slow, but out of like 999999 times I've been there only about 2 times was the delivery slow.

• Visited March 2013