“Best burgers ever!”

Grill 'Em All Alhambra
Ranked #3 of 234 Restaurants in Alhambra
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Delicious burgers, great customer service and awesome music! I will definitely eat here again. Loved sitting out on the patio to enjoy our food.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I travel frequently and this place is GREAT. Ryan from the tv show Food Trucks wars is awesome! He deserved to win the money on the show. You have to try this place.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Was craving a burger,Grill em came up on trip advisor so i went for it, saw the reviews were good, easy to get to got luck no line checked the menu saw the duck confit it came cooked just right & just the right portions of duck, cranberry & goat cheese. Over all it was a very good burger, a do over alright.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were on our way to Los Angeles and decided to stop at Grill em all in Alhambra Ca. I had heard they make a very good hamburger but I had no idea how good it would be. I tried the Napalm burger which has two different types of chili and it lived up to its name. Very hot! All the burgers at GEA are half pound and are grilled medium rare unless you tell them otherwise. The restaurant also has a secret menu. They will reveal it to you upon request. They also have a happy hour that starts at 3:00 pm and includes 2 dollar draft beer. The atmosphere is very laid back and the restaurant plays heavy metal music at an acceptable sound level. In other words you can still have a conversation with others while you are dining. Our waitress was very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. We cant wait to go back to Grill em All!

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

This was the best burger I've ever had, I don't even normally like burgers so that says a lot. The 'No more mister nice fries' were soooo good basically enough for two people and amazing value for money. We found this place online while still in the UK and so glad we visited. The tshirts are also amazing. We will be back!