“Everything is yummy”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: First St.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Wonderful place to go for lunch or dinner with friends. Staff is very friendly and attentive. Everything is delicious. Never had anything I did not like. My favorites are Eggplant Parmigiana, Chicken Marsala and the Spinach and Baby Green Salad.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Some friends and I dropped in for lunch and were pleasantly surprised to find that Charlies's had a great new lunch menu. For under $10 you can get a 1/2 sandwich with soup or salad and drink. It was quick, delicious, and a great value.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I absolutely love the heirloom tomato salad. I come here with coworkers for lunch, and everyone is always happy with their food no matter what they order. Service is also pretty good here. Prices are reasonable. I recommend this cafe for lunch.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our family loves to visit this branch. Home style cooking, great value. Delicious pesto dip for the bread. My favorite dish is linguini with clams (red sauce); good size clams and not the tiny ones that other restaurants serve. Attentive waitresses and host.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

So... I came here again last night. Brought my other set of relatives here because I had such a great experience just a week ago. However, it was shockingly disappointing. It was as if I walked into a whole new other restaurant!

We made reservations for 7:30pm. We were quickly seated to a table since the place was only 1/3 full. The service was definitely slow. I do not like asking for the same things over and over (refill on bread basket, needing more water, etc).

Our waiter was friendly and cracked jokes. But it only translate well with people who are fluent in English (which the people I was with was not and his jokes became very confusing).

The food itself was rather bland. The presentation of it was just whatever. (On my first visit, the food that was brought out were garnished beautifully.) I got the clam and linguine with red sauce. It was nothing special. Tasted and looked like something from the Spaghetti Factory.

I don't think I would recommend this place due to the lack of consistency in food and service. Made a bad impression on me and my out of town guests :(